On The Road

• par4
  • 04-29-2023, 11:59 AM
Passing through Palestine on Monday. Anyone going to be around ?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...stine/55882373

Par4 ... I have never seen her. I have never tried to contact her. I know absolutely NOTHING about her. I simply stumbled across Ed her ad, noticed Palestine as her location, and remembered your recent post inquiring about Palestine.
Quite a while back I attempted a meet with her. I believe she was running ads for Grapeland and Palestine. Something wasn’t right she picked the meeting place and when I got there I saw several people just wondering around in an area that you typically don’t see that. I may have just been paranoid but decided to just drive by and cancel. Certainly had all my hobby senses radar going off.
  • par4
  • 05-03-2023, 10:55 AM
Bongo. You probably did a wise thing. I have personally been guilty of the Little Head guiding me instead of the Big Head. Fortunately, only losing the monetary value at the time. Have had other gentlemen hobbyist friends be physically harmed by not paying attention to surroundings and losing more than their monetary health. Keep those senses alert and live to play another day!