The elephant in the room that no one wants to acknowledge

Why do more blacks have interaction with police? Why are there more uses of force against blacks? Why are so many blacks killed by police?

Because they commit more crimes. And they more likely to attack a cop who comes to arrest them for a crime. Play dumb all you want. The elephant in the room won't go away just because you pretend not to see it.

Rather than blaming the police, I think blacks should lower their violent crime rate. But that's too much to ask, right?
Good questions the LSM will not ask
Bill Clinton once said our country's diversity would be our greatest strength or it's undoing. He was right. It is our undoing.
Why do more blacks have interaction with police? Why are there more uses of force against blacks? Why are so many blacks killed by police?

Because they commit more crimes. And they more likely to attack a cop who comes to arrest them for a crime. Play dumb all you want. The elephant in the room won't go away just because you pretend not to see it.

Rather than blaming the police, I think blacks should lower their violent crime rate. But that's too much to ask, right? Originally Posted by Lou Spowells
No that's not entirely correct. The reason Blacks may have more interaction with the Police is because collectively as a group they don't use their heads. It's really not about race. Cops really don't key on race as much as the media would like you to believe. Cops key on stupidity Blacks draw more attention to themselves than whites do. Here's an example, Blacks driving around with that loud boom box shit in the trunk of their cars disrupting other motorists and even residents near by. Many cities have loud music ordinances against such a thing. A citizen either makes a complaint or an Officer on patrol happens to observe the violation and makes a stop. During the stop the Officer finds contraband in plain view or has Probable Cause to legally search the vehicle and finds contraband and makes an arrest. The driver and or passengers are arrested and vehicle is towed, all over a simple noise violation that should have been avoided. That's how many African Americans get arrested, by being stupid by drawing attention to themselves while driving with illegal cargo.
No that's not entirely correct. The reason Blacks may have more interaction with the Police is because collectively as a group they don't use their heads. It's really not about race. Cops really don't key on race as much as the media would like you to believe. Cops key on stupidity Blacks draw more attention to themselves than whites do. Here's an example, Blacks driving around with that loud boom box shit in the trunk of their cars disrupting other motorists and even residents near by. Many cities have loud music ordinances against such a thing. A citizen either makes a complaint or an Officer on patrol happens to observe the violation and makes a stop. During the stop the Officer finds contraband in plain view or has Probable Cause to legally search the vehicle and finds contraband and makes an arrest. The driver and or passengers are arrested and vehicle is towed, all over a simple noise violation that should have been avoided. That's how many African Americans get arrested, by being stupid by drawing attention to themselves while driving with illegal cargo. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Have had some of these pass through my neighborhood, swear my own windows were vibrating. Can remember watching episodes of "Cops" where people got pulled over for not using a turn signal, coasting through a stop sign, or having a headlight or tail light out. Same as you wrote, cop walks up, smells weed or sees weapons or whatever, get the driver or a passenger on outstanding warrants and whatever he smelled or seen.

Never understood the drug mules that got caught because they got pulled over for speeding or tail light/headlight out. Never had their head in the game to do a vehicle inspection or follow all traffic rules regardless how anal they seemed.
  • oeb11
  • 08-08-2020, 06:12 PM
Criminals are usually not criminals due to their intellectual ability - more like disability.
Most arrests are for people being stupid whether White, Black or Brown. Don't act the fool and you'll probably never come close to being arrested. It ain't rocket science.

And yes, of course there are exceptions like cops making mistakes, some honest, some not so honest but maybe as one of our lefties said, maybe we will get a chance to see how all this works with no cops cause that's where we are heading.

"Every city, every town, burn the precincts to the ground". Want to guess how that works out?
I always find discussions about criminals to be comical on a board FULL of people who could have been arrested for their actions at one point or another.
I always find discussions about criminals to be comical on a board FULL of people who could have been arrested for their actions at one point or another. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Yes, but it shouldn't be a crime, albeit just a misdemeanor, for commercial sex acts between consenting adults.

Robbery and murder are considerably different.

As to the original point of the post, policing is data driven. Police are deployed to areas of high crime and are often summoned to those areas by other black people, many of whom actually want police protection.
I always find discussions about criminals to be comical on a board FULL of people who could have been arrested for their actions at one point or another. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
LOL. You would think this board is full of racist saints with fake names judging by their silly ass posts.

Oh well, this forum is full of old racist dipshits, so it's hardly a surprise by the predictable responses by many posters.
LOL. You would think this board is full of racist saints with fake names judging by their silly ass posts. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

still voting for Joey or are ya gonna vote with your wallet?

asking for my wallet

and to say a 5 figure increase in taxes to you and me doesn't really matter isn't the point.
I won't lie. I'll probably vote with my wallet. I like my money. I'm greedy and I can't change that. Hell, I would probably vote for anyone if it means I can keep my money. I'm a complete hypocrite. I'm not proud of that fact, but it's just the truth.

As I've said many times though, I don't like Trump, but he lets me keep my money. He even gave me money back that I did not know about. It's kind of hard to be too angry after that. You just go about your way and at the end of the day you just say, "thanks".
I won't lie. I'll probably vote with my wallet. I like my money. I'm greedy and I can't change that. Hell, I would probably vote for anyone if it means I can keep my money. I'm a complete hypocrite. I'm not proud of that fact, but it's just the truth.

As I've said many times though, I don't like Trump, but he lets me keep my money. He even gave me money back that I did not know about. It's kind of hard to be too angry after that. You just go about your way and at the end of the day you just say, "thanks". Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
see? we understand each other better that you might think.

been meaning to put this rather excellent quote in the forum somewhere .. this is good enough

“If you are part of a society that votes, then do so. There may be no candidates and no measures you want to vote for ... but there are certain to be ones you want to vote against. In case of doubt, vote against. By this rule you will rarely go wrong.”

― Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love
Yes, but it shouldn't be a crime, albeit just a misdemeanor, for commercial sex acts between consenting adults.

Robbery and murder are considerably different.

As to the original point of the post, policing is data driven. Police are deployed to areas of high crime and are often summoned to those areas by other black people, many of whom actually want police protection. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Agreed-- to a point. A lot of the crime in "high crime areas" is the sale and distribution of unmentionable substances. If sex between consenting adults should be legal... so should the ability to fuck ones own life up with substances, if that is what they choose.
see? we understand each other better that you might think. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I understand where you are coming from. You say some racist shit I don't agree with on occasion, but you love college football like I do so whatever. As long as there is commonality, I don't give a fuck what people say. I just go with the flow because I don't give a shit. If we disagree on everything political, we can always argue about college football and keep it light.