Ilhan Omar Won’t Get Prosecuted for Immigration Fraud

Ilhan Omar Won’t Get Prosecuted for Immigration Fraud, Showing Who Really Has the Privilege

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...vilege-n766805

that sux
Ilhan Omar Won’t Get Prosecuted for Immigration Fraud, Showing Who Really Has the Privilege

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...vilege-n766805

that sux Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

if this bitch wasn't a muslin woman her hide would be being tanned right now. a white woman who isn't a radical muslin would be toast for these crimes.
The sentence toward the end of the article says it all.

She is invulnerable.
She won't be prosecuted for immigration fraud, because she didn't commit immigration fraud. To this day- there is no conclusive evidence that she married her brother, despite the wish of the right that it were so.

What she SHOULD be getting prosecuted for... are her intentionally fraudulent tax filings. I don't care that she later "corrected" them.. she knowingly filed fraudulent tax returns. That's the smoking gun-- along with her misappropriation of campaign funds. Those are the areas where there IS conclusive evidence.
She won't be prosecuted for immigration fraud, because she didn't commit immigration fraud. To this day- there is no conclusive evidence that she married her brother, despite the wish of the right that it were so.

What she SHOULD be getting prosecuted for... are her intentionally fraudulent tax filings. I don't care that she later "corrected" them.. she knowingly filed fraudulent tax returns. That's the smoking gun-- along with her misappropriation of campaign funds. Those are the areas where there IS conclusive evidence. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

her so-called marriage to her brother is just the tip of the iceberg. the real story is that there is evidence that she never should have been allowed to immigrate to the US in the first place. she was "adopted" by a family that had been granted immigration to the US from the UK. the "legality" of this adoption is contentious however it appears to have been done strictly to allow Omar into the US with this non-biological family.
her so-called marriage to her brother is just the tip of the iceberg. the real story is that there is evidence that she never should have been allowed to immigrate to the US in the first place. she was "adopted" by a family that had been granted immigration to the US from the UK. the "legality" of this adoption is contentious however it appears to have been done strictly to allow Omar into the US with this non-biological family. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

wasn't her father a somalian warlord who killed a bunch of people? he's in the country too.
her so-called marriage to her brother is just the tip of the iceberg. the real story is that there is evidence that she never should have been allowed to immigrate to the US in the first place. she was "adopted" by a family that had been granted immigration to the US from the UK. the "legality" of this adoption is contentious however it appears to have been done strictly to allow Omar into the US with this non-biological family. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

There is evidence that Melania worked illegally in the US for a bit as well, not to mention her questionable attainment of the "Einstein Visa". But... much like Omar-- she is now a naturalized citizen.

Could you link me to something in regards to your adoption and UK claim? Everything I'm finding says she came directly from a refugee camp in Mombasa and immigrated with her siblings, father, and grandfather under a resettlement program. I'm literally not finding anything that differs from that-- even from some of the more "nutjob" publications.

What she SHOULD be getting prosecuted for... are her intentionally fraudulent tax filings. I don't care that she later "corrected" them.. she knowingly filed fraudulent tax returns. That's the smoking gun-- along with her misappropriation of campaign funds. Those are the areas where there IS conclusive evidence. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I thought AMERICAN politicians weren’t required to follow tax law. Trump sure doesn’t. Doesn’t that also extend to a politician’s family? I think they should go after alls of them, but only after starting at the top of the fast food chain.

Yous want clean politicians? Start with clean candidates. But if yous are going to police tour leaderships, you’d need to start at the top. Otherwise it’s simply more of your typical bickering and partisanship.
I thought AMERICAN politicians weren’t required to follow tax law. Trump sure doesn’t. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Hey assup! when did you become an expert in anything other than organizing circle jerks?

FACT: Trump has paid more federal income taxes in a single year than all other American Presidents combined. Does $38 million in 2005 alone sound about right?

And we know it's true because your favorite MSNBC bitch said so!

2005? That was when he was still trying to smash his daughter so he could talk about it on Stern, eh?

Did something happen we didn’t know about, and Trump suddenly reveal his tax returns? Or is that coming after he tries to steal the election again?

LOLLING!
Hey Assup!

Everyone knows you couldn't get laid if we stuffed your fists full of dinars and shoved you into a Mogadishu whorehouse filled with Somalian hookers desperate to come to America!!

You're fucking PATHETIC!!

OINK, OINK!!
LOLLING! I see the mancrush is alive and well in Pennsyltucky!
Hey Assup!

Everyone knows you couldn't get laid if we stuffed your fists full of dinars and shoved you into a Mogadishu whorehouse filled with Somalian hookers desperate to come to America!!

You're fucking PATHETIC!!

OINK, OINK!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Assup is too stupid to realize Trump has CPA's doing his tax return and following the law - unlike him and his 1040EZ form!
LOLLING! Trump doesn’t know who they are! Just asks him! But they’re very very good. Very beautiful

https://www.brut.media/us/news/peopl...e-e47e73771e4d
  • oeb11
  • 08-09-2020, 10:32 AM
YR is on ignore!
And waiting for another "Band"!