It must be nice to be an undercover LE in Hawaii....

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5003715/?ir=Media

Yeah, right... No one has abused this law... Men and free sex? Nooooo... No potential for abuse there!!!
I was listening to NPR this morning. My jaw dropped.
I don't think I'd want that job. You would have blue balls all the time from not being able to finish! Article states they catch them in the act.
Thats crazy!
I don't think I'd want that job. You would have blue balls all the time from not being able to finish! Article states they catch them in the act. Originally Posted by dew1212
Do you think the officers have time to write a report? Or just post the reports in ECCIE Hawaii

Do you think the officers have time to write a report? Or just post the reports in ECCIE Hawaii

Originally Posted by Daktari

The ECCIE in Oahu is SAD - should be shut down due to lack of activity.

I was there for years; this (Police screwing) was brought up every couple of years in the paper but would die fairly quickly - it's a strange place for sure. Had a ex-GF that ran a club, and one of the undercover agents (which they all knew) would come in about every other week for his "freebie" with the latest thing. Good work if you can get it....

Originally Posted by Daktari
Post them to ECCIE so the whole world can appreciate your reviews and feedback .. good advice