Yo-ho where shall I blow?

In an effort to help stem some T-Day boredom and get some non-dramatic threads back to the top of this board, I pose a question. Fellows, when visiting a provider, where is your favorite place to blow your load? Ass, tits, face, feet, nearby potted plant?

Ladies, where do you like to get it? Is it better for you if it stays in the cover? Is it really hot to have it on your tummy, or are you just saying that? Any good load stories?

Go!
I'm not sure I have that kind of accuracy of aim when I'm cumming.

1st I like the face. 2nd is for a provider to get on her knees so i can jack my cum right into her open mouth. 3rd would be a tie between tits & ass (i do love russian)
4th would be to stand over her as she lays on THe bed or floor & blow my wad all over her body. With a provider i have only done the facial. Done all of this & more with the SO.
I must admit I LOVE to swallow Thats my fav..

But other than that, call me vanilla but I really just looooove it inside me (IN the cover) I often ask partners to tell me when they are about to blow, so I can really enjoy the feeling. Knowing my partner is shooting a fat load inside me (again yes, in the cover.) drives me nuts.
Yes I know Im a perv...
Top of the "bunny ears" ;-), ass, tits, tummy.

But other than that, call me vanilla but I really just looooove it inside me (IN the cover) I often ask partners to tell me when they are about to blow, so I can really enjoy the feeling. Knowing my partner is shooting a fat load inside me (again yes, in the cover.) drives me nuts.
Yes I know Im a perv...
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
You're not a perv, that's HOT!!!
Rover,
Practice.

Valkyrie
That is a thorough response! Odin owns us all.

Candi
The thought of a hot woman, like yourself, slurping down a warm load does good things in my heart and pants.

Holly,
You are not only giving me great target intel, it's making me horny as Hell! When is our next session?

Holly,
You are not only giving me great target intel, it's making me horny as Hell! When is our next session? Originally Posted by shaktaSA
I'm game whenever, shoot me a pm handsome. =-)

Yes I know Im a perv...
Now that's just hot!!
  • Netx9
  • 11-28-2013, 11:14 PM
I must admit I LOVE to swallow Thats my fav..... Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Uh.... That's hot. Sorry a10, I don't have something different to add.
COB is great, especially when spread all over. It's such a natural protein that it is even good for your hair
It's such a natural protein that it is even good for your hair Originally Posted by Daktari
Oh yeah, That has happened to me once before. heeeheee!
  • gfx
  • 11-29-2013, 08:25 AM

Yes I know Im a perv...
Omg wow! You go girl
Wow I love the responses from the ladies. Very hot!!!! I've always wanted to try a facial on a provider but have never done it believe or not. I've always been afraid to ask since I think this activity is liked by a small percentage of providers.

I personally like when a woman has me pull out right before I cum and jack me off on her body, any part as long as she is the one stroking me
That's a good point hornbill. Shooting it where you can see what you've worked for is great, but having the lady get it out for you is even better! Ladies, do like to watch the guy milk it out, or do you like to make the magic happen?