Date: 3/18/24
Name: Lori
Phone: -
Email Address: (The Dr)
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=613634
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: My hotel in OPK
Activities: Hugs, convo, lfk, dfk, bbbj, BLS, DATY, 69, CG, mish, doggie, etc, etc, more bbbj, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Sandy, short and curly
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great body for a woman of ANY age, obviously works out. Beautiful face, nice MMs, pierced nipples, gorgeous smile
Recommendation: Yes
I wanted to see her last fall but schedules did work out
I wanted to see her last fall but schedules did work out Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Do what you can to make it work, you won't be disappointed.
Nice ! I see what you mean.
CatMan it's a must to see her. She is amazing and absolutely gorgeous. She will blow your mind. My ATF.
She is an amazingly passionate and sweet woman!
I think ill be back.up.that way soon and i ll try and schedule with her then. I really did have a desire to see her but things just didn't work
I think ill be back.up.that way soon and i ll try and schedule with her then. I really did have a desire to see her but things just didn't work Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Originally Posted by Wolfhound
Exactly. Saw her yesterday for 2nd time in a week. Very passionate and determined to make sure I enjoyed myself. And I did. She is unique and a total turn-on. She has skills that younger providers will never understand. She has promised to help organize a 3-some which I tried once many years ago and was a fiasco. Have no idea what she may have in mind but trust her wholeheartedly. Know she will make if fun and fulfilling.
Exactly. Saw her yesterday for 2nd time in a week. Very passionate and determined to make sure I enjoyed myself. And I did. She is unique and a total turn-on. She has skills that younger providers will never understand. She has promised to help organize a 3-some which I tried once many years ago and was a fiasco. Have no idea what she may have in mind but trust her wholeheartedly. Know she will make if fun and fulfilling. Originally Posted by flipsalso
I know of two providers that she does doubles with and trust me you will be very pleased with either one
Exactly. Saw her yesterday for 2nd time in a week. Very passionate and determined to make sure I enjoyed myself. And I did. She is unique and a total turn-on. She has skills that younger providers will never understand. She has promised to help organize a 3-some which I tried once many years ago and was a fiasco. Have no idea what she may have in mind but trust her wholeheartedly. Know she will make if fun and fulfilling. Originally Posted by flipsalso