Using Uber to bring provider you??

I've encountered a few times where a provider will do an outcall to my hotel but they want me to send an Uber ride for them.I haven't done it yet because I am afraid the Uber app will show my real name. Does anyone here ever tried this with a burner phone and what information can the provider see when I send a ride for them.
I am an Uber driver and a lot of times the writer does not match the person‘s name and some people put in different names than her own. That shows up in the app when a ride is booked.
Just tell them of they can't get their own Uber then its not gonna happen, unless you really trust the provider. Whos to say she just needs a ride to the market etc. Driver could change his route im sure. Just tell them to add a small amount to the rate and let them find a way.
We providers ask for Ubers on outcalls to confirm the outcall is a serious inquiry I have clients request an outcall when u get there the phone will go to vm no answer u can also cash app or Apple Pay the cost of the Uber to provider so your name won’t be on Uber account and she can order her Uber on her own app. Deposits and Uber requests Just another form of provider verifying client is legit and serious inquiry. U guys like checking our reviews making sure we are legit respect the providers by giving us the same courtesy.
Providers cant stand A Time Waster just like clients can’t stand a bait & switch and upseller.