come back to SA?

I want to come back... Houston isnt what I thought it would be for the size it is...
Who is interested in me coming back to San Antonio???? Or should I try some where else?

licks and kisses to all...
Now who around here would tell you not to come back?
You know my vote hon. Sorry it isnt working out.. Houston sure doesn't strike me as too friendly a place.
I don't do public polls. I can say all I hear about Houston is it's a good place to leave, lol
I say come back! San Antonio rocks!
im sure you have lots of love here!!!
"You know my vote hon. Sorry it isnt working out.. Houston sure doesn't strike me as too friendly a place."

LVS, once again I find myself agreeing 100% with paganguy. And I dont know if that's good or bad.

Anyway, it takes a while to get going anywhere maybe give it more time.

And friendliness? Heck, I never seen any town as friendly as SA. Thats why I'm here. So you cant go by that.

Personally, you know my fantasy is you back, duo with D. (if she comes back). But whats best for you.
well... i have a newsflash...lol

I need to come back... SA here I come... I am thinking i will be in town tomorrow afternoon... I just cant stay away from san antonio. (surprise)lol

and for thos that have said I shouldnt come back or SA dont need me..( yes i know who u r) the poll has shown I am missed and I miss them.
I will put an ad out when i arrive back and my availability. But I will be doing days and nites for a couple of days.

looking forward to coming back. Please dont hate. lol

licks and kisses to all
It was actually a tie. 4 of the "please come back" votes are from Houston.
either way I am coming back... dont matter...

licks and kisses to you
Sorry Houston didn't work out. There's at least one person that's really sorry to see you go.
for sure.. we had fun and i wish i could have stayed longer... or at least felt a little more welcomed.lol ( not from u.. we had fun) I just dont think Houston was ready for me. hehehehe...
if ever u come to sa or I back to houston for a tour.. maybe our paths will cross again.

licks and kisses to you babe... and thanks
  • borla
  • 02-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Def. come back if your not already back!! lol
not yet leaving in the morning hun... i will post when i get there and where iam at...
ok so I am back in SA...YAHOO...lol

I am available all day and tonight until 10pm.(incall) also tomorrow but will put a weekend ad out for those that are interested in welcoming back home.

licks and kisses everyone.. so glad to be back.