what are your plans for Valentines day?

Stay with your SO?Call your favorite provider?If so do you give them flowers or gifts?
Is this a question directed to the gentlemen of the board?
i think it is for both...

me i will be waiting for gentlemen callers to play. gifts always welcome.. someone say chocolate? lol

hope everyone has an awesome Valentine's Day.
licks and kisses
I wanted to be taken out by one of our lovely gentlemen. Play the role of a very happy and in love coulple for the evening. Be seen out, cuddle, walk, kiss, dinner next to eachother, cant take your eyes off of eachother. And of course dessert, at their place.. cant forget about that
I hope I have a couple of gentlemen hobbyist calling me up for a little pre Valentine liason this weekend and want me to show off all my red sexy gear!!.... Actual Vantentine's Day, I think I would like to still show off all my red sexy gear again and perhaps share a nice bottle of something sparkling!!!!

In England we make & send Valentine's but do not sign them.
Well for me roses for my So and dinner and hopefully sneak away for some nookie
No plans , no SO and not too sure if I can see a provider but I would love to see one Monday evening, just not many are available in the evenings. Maybe something will come up.
Same here, no plans, no SO. Still trying to figure out what to do for the evening.
Work.
i have to work my civie job as well.
maybe ill play around my work schedule
I'm going to have a nice dinner and visit loves ones!
That sounds nice Sonya
Beat up that chubby kid with the bow & arrow if he comes near me again.
I will buy myself some chocolates as i do not have a SO. My hobby funds are low and it will not quite be payday. I will probably sit home and pleasure myself several times while I watch a good movie.
I will buy myself some chocolates as i do not have a SO. My hobby funds are low and it will not quite be payday. I will probably sit home and pleasure myself several times while I watch a good movie. Originally Posted by Marco68

For many years I did not work. My SO kept me Durring these times I would grow very bored and find my self pleasuring myself sometimes for hours on end.

Ahh the days of endless nothingness P