Hey, isn't that?...

Has anyone ever run into or seen a provider on the street, like say h-e-b or the mall or out on the town?
No I can't say that I have. Have you?
This topic comes up from time to time, and the answer is yes. SA is small by some perspectives.
I have twice, both times in a mall setting.. didn't approach either time out of respect to them.
No not yet.
Hey but what if it was the other way around ha I sometimes run into guys that I've seen and I just "smile" LOL
Id blush profusely, and giggle, and smile.. and then want to jump them.
Id blush profusely, and giggle, and smile.. and then want to jump them. Originally Posted by finlay
maybe I will run into you someday Finlay
maybe I will run into you someday Finlay Originally Posted by tribalneo

*grin*
Yep. Ran into hobbyiests and providers..the cordial slight headnod (if with civvies) and continue on...usually follow it up with a pm later
yes i have run into people i knew or have seen..lol always a trip
I have a number of times but since I am single, it is no big deal. I usually say hello and chat with them!
Yes, on a couple of occasions. The absolute rule is , no recognition unless you get and give a signal (smile & nod--something deniable if you're noticed) that the situation is safe. Once I got such a signal, and we more or less said "hi" & let it go at that. The scond time, no OK and thus no 'recognition.'
Yep, ran into one yesterday at restaurant, shared smiles.
A recent new provider looks very similar to a girl I see at the gym I go to.