INAPPROPRIATE

NO, NO, NO!!!! It just makes me ANGRY!

I… have no words for this.

Hi Brittany,
I saw you on ECCIE. What are the days and hours you usually book? General incall location? Rates for Half Hour and Hour? Are you seeing blacks? Thanks in advance.....

Sir,
Please visit brittanylennox.com to find answers about rates and session length. I'll need a reference or a preferred 411 account before we can play.

Brittany,
I appreciate the information. Before I send references, are you seeing blacks?

Sir,
As long as the gentleman is clean, respectful, and can provide references I generally do not concern myself with height, weight, age, race, or religious preferences.

Brittany,
GOSH! That's too bad! I don't see girls that see blacks! Definitely don't want to go where they have been, ever! Sorry, just my preference. Best of luck to you though.
... that is crazy fucked up. I know it's wrong but I can't help laughing I mean something is really off about that guy, and he was so polite about it, I think the over the top politeness of his replies is what makes it seem odd.
To each his own.
Hard to believe that kind of ignorance still exists
but yet, some providers are damned if they dont see "black" guys??? does not seem fair considering a thread not to long ago about race and ladies not wanting to see a certain race.
Oh, lvs

That isnt about black vs brown vs pink (that's me). Its about trolling and clowning around. The 21st century crank call.

Just ignore.
lol oh...
Wow unbelievable! Sorry sweetie they were so rude and ugly to you!! You do not need to waste your time with people like that.
Wow unbelievable! Sorry sweetie they were so rude and ugly to you!! You do not need to waste your time with people like that. Originally Posted by tribalneo

If the conversation actually took place as described please tell me where he was rude and ugly. It sounds as if he was trying to find out some information that was a deal breaker for him before he wasted both of their time with references and screening. You may not like the reason why he chooses to not see her but he was not mean, rude or ugly. It seems like the OP and others are making a mountain out of a molehill.
Agree with Budman on this one. Dude is a bigoted racist but he was actually fairly polite about it, if one can be so.
LMFAO! This is one of the funniest threads this year.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-15-2011, 10:13 AM
At least she discovered what she needed to know to make an informed decision about whether or not to see him before an actual visit took place.
Yup, it could have been worse--although it's plenty bad enough IMHO. But why did he not start with the fact that he won't see women who see blacks? That would have saved time.
Wow unbelievable! Sorry sweetie they were so rude and ugly to you!! You do not need to waste your time with people like that. Originally Posted by tribalneo
If the conversation actually took place as described please tell me where he was rude and ugly. It sounds as if he was trying to find out some information that was a deal breaker for him before he wasted both of their time with references and screening. You may not like the reason why he chooses to not see her but he was not mean, rude or ugly. It seems like the OP and others are making a mountain out of a molehill. Originally Posted by Budman
Totally agree with Budman on this one. I don't see any rudeness or uglyness to the provider in the messages. Do I agree with his views and the reason he won't see her, no, but he was not rude in his messages.

Yup, it could have been worse--although it's plenty bad enough IMHO. But why did he not start with the fact that he won't see women who see blacks? That would have saved time. Originally Posted by Willen
Who knows, but he did bring it up in his first message, though.
NO, NO, NO!!!! It just makes me ANGRY!

I… have no words for this.

Hi Brittany,
I saw you on ECCIE. What are the days and hours you usually book? General incall location? Rates for Half Hour and Hour? Are you seeing blacks? Thanks in advance.....

Sir,
Please visit brittanylennox.com to find answers about rates and session length. I'll need a reference or a preferred 411 account before we can play.

Brittany,
I appreciate the information. Before I send references, are you seeing blacks?

Sir,
As long as the gentleman is clean, respectful, and can provide references I generally do not concern myself with height, weight, age, race, or religious preferences.

Brittany,
GOSH! That's too bad! I don't see girls that see blacks! Definitely don't want to go where they have been, ever! Sorry, just my preference. Best of luck to you though. Originally Posted by brittanylennox

Haha that idiot messaged me also. Looks like he does that just for kicks. This is what he sent me:

Hi Pepper,

"Say you on ECCIE. What Days and Hours you book?
General incall location? Rates for Half Hour and Hour?
Are you seeing blacks/AA?"

Thanks

So, this may sound prejudice of me, but Ive only heard black people use the word "Say." So he was trying to make me think he was black and then when I said maybe, he says:

"Gosh, that's too bad! I don't see girls that see blacks!
Definitely don't want to go where they have been, ever!
Sorry, just my preference. Best of luck to you though."

I actually thought it was kinda funny. Whats one weirdo less? ( like the ones who do weird things, not that you all are weirdos lol) Like, wow, you are wishing me luck haha, ummm, I dont need it, but thanks! What a dumbass!