Best tips ever.

• oden
  • 02-21-2011, 09:27 PM
What would you consider as your best tip, money; or a gift of equal or better value?
Speaking only for myself as I'm one who dislikes someone tipping.

I would have to say: IF a man is going to give a lady something. I would much prefer it be a gift of any kind (no matter how simple it is).
As he took the time to put some thought into it. And thus it's special!
Whether it be a card, chocoates, wine, a candle. etc....
Those have more meaning. Because $ can be quickly spent....but the items a man gives, can be continuously enjoyed & looked at and further appreciated over time.

What would you consider as your best tip, money; or a gift of equal or better value? Originally Posted by oden
Putting some thought into a gift is better than just putting a little more $ into the envelope. I given my ATF(s) gifts on occasion to show how much I do enjoy her company. It doesn't have to be extremely complicated - you don't have to go out and buy her a car Just give her a little something that shows you put some thought into it - a bottle of wine or perhaps a nice piece of jewelry - something that will make her smile.

It will be worth it
A bottle of wine & your passion is the perfect gift and one that definitely leaves a smile.

Putting some thought into a gift is better than just putting a little more $ into the envelope. I given my ATF(s) gifts on occasion to show how much I do enjoy her company. It doesn't have to be extremely complicated - you don't have to go out and buy her a car Just give her a little something that shows you put some thought into it - a bottle of wine or perhaps a nice piece of jewelry - something that will make her smile.

It will be worth it Originally Posted by Merentha

It will be worth it Originally Posted by Merentha