For Fucks Sake People, This Isn’t ISO’s!!!

Look at your forum!
Every post is an idiotic ISO post.
Nothing entertaining, nothing to comment on.
Just fucking retarded!
That's because there is not an ISO forum. Hopefully this place will improve but right now it is pretty useless.
That’s because ISO’s are soliciting and have been removed, it was the whole point of shutting down to comply.
Useless.
Searching for something is notillegal. Offering to pay for pussy is but just saying you want to fuck a petite blonde is not.
Adapt and overcome. Things change
I have to agree with Warhead on this one.
Adapt and overcome. Things change Originally Posted by Drtry1
Drty1 --

Ah, you are the eternal optimist! Yes, this site is a pale shadow of its former self; but to survive, it had to adapt. Better than nothing!

Everyone -- when you say your nightie-night prayers (hopefully, during an overnighter with some sweet thang), pray that SESTA will one day go the way of Constitutional Amendment XVIII and the Volstead Act.
Adapt and overcome. Things change Originally Posted by Drtry1
Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
That's because there is not an ISO forum. Hopefully this place will improve but right now it is pretty useless. Originally Posted by Budman
Then why do you participate? Things change and so does time get use to it or just get off..
Because I'm hoping for it to get better. The OP was bitching about ISO and why they were in this forum. I simply clarified it for him.
That’s because ISO’s are soliciting and have been removed, it was the whole point of shutting down to comply. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
This is the kind of thing I mentioned in another thread, a blanket attempt at legality rather than a comprehensive understanding and ways around things. It is most definitely legal to state things you are seeking out as long as specific verbiage is avoided. If it was illegal to say what someone wants or is seeking then social media sites are in for a big surprise
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060696896

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060696822 Originally Posted by WARHEAD
Guess you didn’t read everything I said. Specific verbiage has to be avoided. If you say you want a gfe or in this case CIM, that is crossing the line because you are explicitly stating you are seeking out something illegal. To state you are interested in an Asian woman is 100% legal, see the difference?

Thanks for trying though
Guess you didn’t read everything I said. Specific verbiage has to be avoided. If you say you want a gfe or in this case CIM, that is crossing the line because you are explicitly stating you are seeking out something illegal. To state you are interested in an Asian woman is 100% legal, see the difference?

Thanks for trying though Originally Posted by SimplyEcstatic
If Asian is what you seek, ask the Men's only Lounge. There's a plethora of membership who see them weekly. None post or rarely advertise here. Even with an iso, likely not to be answered in SA.

Imo, keep iso threads off coed. The weekly ads get maybe a few daily, easy to check. Find a girl you like if her pics strike you, get screened, then ask in PM if she's into certain things you might enjoy. Its pretty easy. This forum is set up as a dating, companion, and modeling site pretty much, and I would hope girls dont respond to iso for safety, as it looks like eccie wants its participants to talk bcd or in PM about any particulars as opposed to out in open public inquiries. Its like seeing John's and ladies on the street. If you need an iso thread, there is another site with one. I'm personally liking the more discreet eccie and have had much success already.