Federal judges reportedly call emergency meeting in wake of Stone case intervention

The head of the Federal Judges Association is taking the extraordinary step of calling an emergency meeting to address the intervention in politically sensitive cases by President Trump and Attorney General William P. Barr.

U.S. District Judge Cynthia M. Rufe, the Philadelphia-based judge who heads the voluntary association of around 1,100 life-term federal judges, told USA Today that the issue “could not wait.” The association, founded in 1982, ordinarily concerns itself with matters of judicial compensation and legislation affecting the federal judiciary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...meeting-trump/
Don’t Stop With Donald Trump, Democrats: Impeach Attorney General Bill Barr
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2020, 07:07 AM
Trump's tweets are making Barr's corruption harder to carry out....

I remember a time when our right wing Trump lovers shit their pants when an certain AG met a certain person on a airport runway.
A voluntary group of judges!!!!!!!!!! I bet they’re all libtards. Maybe Madonna is one. Nice try Jaxhole66.
A voluntary group of judges!!!!!!!!!! I bet they’re all libtards. Maybe Madonna is one. Nice try Jaxhole66. Originally Posted by bambino
I’ll take that bet!

You wanna bet your Eccie membership? I’ll bet mine.

Tug your marbles and let’s do it!
  • oeb11
  • 02-18-2020, 07:36 AM
Of course, j666 will conveniently "forget" about the bet if he/she loses.
Bambino won't bet. he is the same knee-jerk right-wing nutcase he always will be.

the current situation didn't come from no where. we have allowed the President to gain increasing power going back to the Nixon administration. Executive and Administrative Law has exploded over that time. 40% of the population thinks of Trump as the King of the US, and loves it that way.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The association, founded in 1982, ordinarily concerns itself with matters of judicial compensation and legislation affecting the federal judiciary.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
sounds just like another dim leftist union of government employees
Of course, j666 will conveniently "forget" about the bet if he/she loses. Originally Posted by oeb11
Coming from a trump lover who doesn’t have the confidence in the the fat lying bastard to win in 2020 to accept the bet I offered to the entire Cult.

You forgot already?

You want the bet? I suspect you only want to talk shit, all mouth and no balls.
sounds just like another dim leftist union of government employees Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And you’d be wrong again! The fat lying bastard will have more lies for his flock later today. Your opinion is on the way.
Another bumbeaner drama?

Every fucking days lately, we have to witness bumbeaner’s dramatics.

He must be pining for the lovely lakes and hills of Bulgaria,

Why wouldn’t US judges be concerned about an all-out assault on your system of justice by a flat-out gangsters?

Why did so many former Justice officials call for that barking frog Barr to resign?

Aren’t yous the same boys who shit yourselves ever day when Obama was President?

All them lies and scandals together wouldn’t crack the top 50 of Trump’s weeklys list, eh?

Take the bet bumbeaner, or shuts your pie hole.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2020, 09:08 AM
Bambino won't bet. he is the same knee-jerk right-wing nutcase he always will be.

. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He will try and get lustylaffer to set the odds! ….and then he still will not bet! I think he is full of Jesus

The head of the Federal Judges Association is taking the extraordinary step of calling an emergency meeting to address the intervention in politically sensitive cases by President Trump and Attorney General William P. Barr.

U.S. District Judge Cynthia M. Rufe, the Philadelphia-based judge who heads the voluntary association of around 1,100 life-term federal judges, told USA Today that the issue “could not wait.” The association, founded in 1982, ordinarily concerns itself with matters of judicial compensation and legislation affecting the federal judiciary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...meeting-trump/
Don’t Stop With Donald Trump, Democrats: Impeach Attorney General Bill Barr
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

is this your rant today? the Judges will save us! the Judges will save us!

what's it gonna be tomorrow? the tooth fairy?

BAHAHAHAHAHASAA

the current situation didn't come from no where. we have allowed the President to gain increasing power going back to the Nixon administration. Executive and Administrative Law has exploded over that time. 40% of the population thinks of Trump as the King of the US, and loves it that way. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Look you little asshole, I bet Asswipe Dummer and Bamzcram on the Trump election. They both welshed on the bet..Why would I trust another libtard asshole on this board again. Now go fuck yourself you midget troll.
Another bumbeaner drama?

Every fucking days lately, we have to witness bumbeaner’s dramatics.

He must be pining for the lovely lakes and hills of Bulgaria,

Why wouldn’t US judges be concerned about an all-out assault on your system of justice by a flat-out gangsters?

Why did so many former Justice officials call for that barking frog Barr to resign?

Aren’t yous the same boys who shit yourselves ever day when Obama was President?

All them lies and scandals together wouldn’t crack the top 50 of Trump’s weeklys list, eh?

Take the bet bumbeaner, or shuts your pie hole. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Why, you welshed the last time I bet you. But you’re the same pig, different handle now.