State: Texas
Address: St Elmo s 1st
Activities: Massage bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder died brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very petite saggy mms D
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review. I thought she had potential, now I'm not sure. I disagree regarding her tits. They are all natural, look and feel great and not saggy. Okay maybe 15% saggy. ;-)
I read a couple of reviews and comments about a Lela/Nela, so on Sunday I headed over to Just Relax to see a girl I thought I had never met. When I got there I found out there is nobody by that name! And I asked all the girls and got verification from Lona, who has been there the longest.

The current girls there are Lona, Lena and Anna. Last month they had Lona, Lena and Candy. Perhaps some of you are calling Lena by a different (incorrect) name? Lena has big boobs, (slightly enhanced) mid-late 30's and her hair is two toned, streaks of light and medium brown. Seems to be very nice and a good personality but I didn't have a session with her.
That’s her I asked her a few times what she said and each time it sounded like Nela. I speak Cantonese and Mandarin and every time I would speak to her, she would act like she didn’t understand so I don’t know where the disconnect is.