Encounter: QueenOfHeartsXo7-SA

User ID: NA
Date: 8/2/18
Name: Not sure actually
Phone: 7249971778
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.seeking.com/member/2c537...6-177924686f0b
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: New Kensington
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, Rimming, DT, BLS, Greek, OTK
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown Hair pulled up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I would say maybe 5'2", 110 lbs, B cups, nice little ass, and shaved. Definite spinner. Had some serious red marks on her chest and face (claimed they were burns from grease fire) that were not there the first 2 times I saw her
Recommendation: Yes
Donation?
  • Devo
  • 08-04-2018, 08:41 AM
Donation? Originally Posted by pittlicker

Pretty sure that's verboten.
Not by PM
Not by PM Originally Posted by pittlicker
Also permitted in the Rest of the Story
She’s hot but I was worried the first time I met her on SA. She immediately told me to come over at 4 am. I thought it was a set up lol
What is OTK???
What is OTK??? Originally Posted by NiceGuyinBV
Over the knee ass spanking.
Oh Duh!! Thanks
  • Devo
  • 08-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Not by PM Originally Posted by pittlicker

Well. ADUH!
She ghosted me twice this week. She said she slept all day today, then got pissed off, that I challenged her about missing our morning meeting.
She just stated that she doesn't need any drama, and she makes a grand a day, and I didn't really matter to get. LOL
She ghosted me twice this week. She said she slept all day today, then got pissed off, that I challenged her about missing our morning meeting.
She just stated that she doesn't need any drama, and she makes a grand a day, and I didn't really matter to get. LOL Originally Posted by rebusknebus
Rodney Dangerfield voice: "Boy, a grand a day, huh? Guess that's why she needs so much beauty sleep!"
Some of them do make near 1k a day at first then they fuck it up with their attitude
Her ass is still sore from all the spankings she's gotten.