Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown and long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slender built with a nice ass and decent tits
Recommendation: -
Saw her just 2 days ago. If she would maintain herself better she would be good, unfortunately, she had a funky smell and for the first time ever in my life while she was blowing me, I couldn't feel even for a second that my junior was in something. The FS was better but overall I wouldn't repeat even in a pinch. She also had some covers on her arms below the elbows down to the wrists, you fill in the blank why that might be. Ass is nice though. Overall though it's a waste of time and money. I was in a pinch after Sara Rose went dark on me after agreeing on a 10 pm appointment at first.
She suuuuuuuuucks.
I mean her hygiene is definitely NOT good. If she would maintain herself she'd have some value to her. Have seen much much much worse than her. Just needs to remove that funky smell her flesh emits.
I am guessing it’s the actual reputation of the good TOS providers that has kept her in this. Imagine if we brought this level of effort to our vocation. I’d be homeless. Her price draws all of us one time. This sharing of info is what makes it so great here. Thanks guys and gals! It is great that Eccie is back and strong!
Yeah keep your money and jerk off it will feel better and you are on the make.
Yeah. I was fortunate enough not to have a smell around during my appointment but it was disappointing to say the least. I feel like she could be a top provider if she enjoyed it a bit more no effort equals no repeat for me
Yeah she is kind of quiet. Pussy is tight though.
Any recent pic of her? Unable to locate anywhere
Definitely made me cum quick with a condom and that never happens. Definitely knows how to move and it’s definitely tight. She uses the same pictures as two years ago I think
Yeah that picture where she shows you the bird lol. She looks like something the cat dragged in in those pictures.
I saw her one year ago and she was hot.
Not into dart
No fingers in pussy or ass.
Room smelled like she hat burned one. Talked the same way.
Sad thought: if providers liked sex so much, why charge? Most are just business. We al know exceptions that is where this site is helpful. To screen for talent.
Most likely because they have bills to pay just like everyone. Have seen a couple that should just have a timeclock to punch when entering.