Updates on my review?

Any updates? Did I miss anything?
You got premium access. Rocking shemale review. Hope to see more adventurous reviews like that.
You got premium access. Rocking shemale review. Hope to see more adventurous reviews like that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Seems DCHung posted my PRIVATE information. Why would DCHung do this?
Seems DCHung posted my PRIVATE information. Why would DCHung do this? Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
You should RTM him, get him banned.
You should RTM him, get him banned. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

I reported the POST. What is a "Disabled Account"?
Your statement is misleading to everyone.

He did not post "Personal Private" Information. He quoted your previous post without placing your post that was in Private Tags in Private Tags.

His post has been placed in Private Tags to protect the Private info you posted.
Your statement is misleading to everyone.

He did not post "Personal Private" Information. He quoted your previous post without placing your post that was in Private Tags in Private Tags.

His post has been placed in Private Tags to protect the Private info you posted. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Anything I place in PRIVATE, I consider PRIVATE (personal, whatnot, whatever). He quoted PRIVATE information, stripped the tags, and posted it. You fixed it. Thank you. Disable Account is not acceptable in my opinion. The account needs to be BANNED.

Anything I place in PRIVATE, I consider PRIVATE (personal, whatnot, whatever). He quoted PRIVATE information, stripped the tags, and posted it. You fixed it. Thank you. Disable Account is not acceptable in my opinion. The account needs to be BANNED.

Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
You'll survive the Private Tag Massacre of 2023

Posting PT out of PT boxes is not bannible.

It does however carry a warning for the first offense and a pointed infraction thereafter.

I suggest for your reading pleasure and education you refresh the site guidelines.

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=28

Reading is fundamental and Eatin' ain't cheatin'

That handle is one of many associated with the same guy dating back 5 years. He attacked me with the most vile language this weekend, on many occasions, including calling me a Child Molester 6 times. And he was rewarded with a disabled account. You, me, anyone else would have received a Lifetime ban on the first child molestation post. This Website embraces, nurtures, and feeds that Individual. This is common knowledge to at least half the ECCIE membership. This is reprehensible behavior from the Moderator and Administration.
That handle is one of many associated with the same guy dating back 5 years. He attacked me with the most vile language this weekend, on many occasions, including calling me a Child Molester 6 times. And he was rewarded with a disabled account. You, me, anyone else would have received a Lifetime ban on the first child molestation post. This Website embraces, nurtures, and feeds that Individual. This is common knowledge to at least half the ECCIE membership. This is reprehensible behavior from the Moderator and Administration. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If you see anyone else like this feel free to send a message to me.

If you see anyone else like this feel free to send a message to me.

I've been out of pocket for several days and look who's back. He is one relentless son of a gun.
That handle is one of many associated with the same guy dating back 5 years. He attacked me with the most vile language this weekend, on many occasions, including calling me a Child Molester 6 times. And he was rewarded with a disabled account. You, me, anyone else would have received a Lifetime ban on the first child molestation post. This Website embraces, nurtures, and feeds that Individual. This is common knowledge to at least half the ECCIE membership. This is reprehensible behavior from the Moderator and Administration. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It really is getting way out of hand. There are too many personal agendas and vendettas being played.
I've been out of pocket for several days and look who's back. He is one relentless son of a gun. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1