Please Close My Account

Please Delete My Account. I know I just registered.

REASON:
I have decided I don't want to be part of this community anymore.

I suppose moderators will never learn their lessons until they are the remaining members and they can moderate each other.
ECCIE will never be great again until certain moderators are replaced.
In addition bad apples like bigbob1 and ntxquy have to go.

There I said it!

In addition bad apples like bigbob1 and ntxquy have to go.

Running DCHung and others out of here. Bigbob1 has 9 toes in the grave. He 70+ years old and fell of exercise equipment and next time I hope he hits his head and goes to sleep and wakes up in the year 2525

bigbob1 and ntxquy =

see this? typical Big b.o.b.1 stuff. Gets so old so fast. made me quit.

No need to bump this just to keep it at the top of the page. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Don’t go away mad… just go away please
This sounds like Bare_Is_Best, you were supposed to come back as a low priced provider. Bye buddy.
bigbob1 and ntxquy =

Originally Posted by Lincoln Nebraska
Yeah bigbob is my brother from another mother and joebillybob's our cousin from Arkansas on dads side and AspenCaliforin and his brother txcasper are our step brothers on my moms side. Then there's the black sheep of the family, Chung Tran, that no one in the family talks much about. Just one big happy family. Too bad you won't be around to get an invite to the family reunion. You could be the piņata.
Yeah bigbob is my brother from another mother and joebillybob's our cousin from Arkansas on dads side and AspenCaliforin and his brother txcasper are our step brothers on my moms side. Then there's the black sheep of the family, Chung Tran, that no one in the family talks much about. Just one big happy family. Too bad you won't be around to get an invite to the family reunion. You could be the piņata. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Silly shilly lil willie....

I got 1000's of email addresses and there is nothing YOU can do about it. You nothing but a SNOT nosed PUNK. You and BIGBOOB1
should be banned

ILUVSHEMALES
BAREISBEST
SURGERYSLEEPER
HUMANTOILET
ChopSuey
Multiple Handles- get ready for the Ban Hammer again, lol
Silly shilly lil willie....

I got 1000's of email addresses and there is nothing YOU can do about it. You nothing but a SNOT nosed PUNK. You and BIGBOOB1
should be banned

ILUVSHEMALES
BAREISBEST
SURGERYSLEEPER
HUMANTOILET
ChopSuey Originally Posted by Lincoln Nebraska
We already know about your multiple handles and how tech savvy that makes you feel as well as your sleeper handles you resurrect periodically to carpet bomb with then go silent so as to not get them permanently banned. Tell us something new instead of spewing the same trash.

You've got to try harder than you are to get me banned. Now go back in your basement and wait on your mommy to bring you your lunch.

Don't forget to mark your calendar for our family reunion on July 4th. Bob's making his famous potato salad, I'm doing a huge smoked brisket, Chung is bringing the beer and Joebillybob is bringing the moonshine down from Arkansas. Should be a great time. Of course your mommy is invited as well since she'll have to drive you. I'll pm you my address so you know where to come.
We already know about your multiple handles and how tech savvy that makes you feel as well as your sleeper handles you resurrect periodically to carpet bomb with then go silent so as to not get them permanently banned. Tell us something new instead of spewing the same trash.

You've got to try harder than you are to get me banned. Now go back in your basement and wait on your mommy to bring you your lunch.

Don't forget to mark your calendar for our family reunion on July 4th. Bob's making his famous potato salad, I'm doing a huge smoked brisket, Chung is bringing the beer and Joebillybob is bringing the moonshine down from Arkansas. Should be a great time. Of course your mommy is invited as well since she'll have to drive you. I'll pm you my address so you know where to come. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Let's go to the gun range. I will let you hold the targets

Multiple Handles- get ready for the Ban Hammer again, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Bring it on bitches

I got many more

I am also....

Chung Tran