ECCIE Staff Addition St.Christopher

• TBONE
  • 01-09-2010, 07:54 AM
We proudly welcome St.Christopher to ECCIE staff as site-wide Administrator. We plan to use his vBulletin experience to give a jump-start to the expansion of our forums, and use his ideas in future development. He will assist with various admin functions as well as helping Becky and I to train our current and future staff with admin and moderator responsibilities and protocol.

He will also take charge of advertising at ECCIE. He will be the main contact for our paid Advertisers and ECCIE Sponsors, to ensure we are offering excellent customer service and giving prompt and professional answers to your questions.

He will not be assigned to any specific forums, but has been given our blessing to assist anywhere needed, and to jump in and lend a hand with any of the local matters boardwide, and offer guidance or direction whenever necessary.

He will be a major asset for us, and for YOU! Welcome aboard Chris.

T
EXCITED!!! welcome sexy man!

More staff announcements on the way!!

XO
Congratulations St Chris. You are the man!
Cool
Fantastic news!!! Welcome my good friend.
Great to have you here!
  • xtrem
  • 01-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Awesome addition!!!
  • apatz
  • 01-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Outstanding choice. Looking forward to seeing this grow.
Congrats St C!!!
Excellent!!!!
Someone check Chris' ID. I don't think he's old enough to vote let alone be on staff. LOL

Welcome to the camp!

HID
Congrats St. Chris! It's good to see a lot of the same faces from the AMP section over here. Guess it's time to come out of lurker mode.
Congrats St. Chris! A great addition.
Congratulation!
  • Bubba
  • 01-09-2010, 10:12 AM
There goes the neighborhood!!! LOL!!

Congrats Chris!