Crazy Bitch Vanessa at PEARLS

The other night I schedule an appointment with Vanessa at PEARLS, who I’ve seen multiple times before and always had a good time. I go inside and wait in her room (the first one when you walk in) she opens the door, mumbles something and then says “I’m busy” and walks away.

I can hear talkin in the back but can’t make out what is said so a few minutes later she comes back and says “you need to see another girl.” I replied “I scheduled an appointment with you” and she says “I’m busy”.

I’ve never had any issues with her prior to this. I’ve dumped several loads in her pussy and ass. Have any of you had this experience with her?
Maybe a case of double booking.
Probably the dude she was with got the "crazy bitch" fuck, better than conjugal sex.
I have never experienced it first hand, but it’s well documented on this board that she has this tendency. I have over the years lowered the risk of being subjected to this by avoiding seeing her in the evenings, and after she has been working several days in a row.

We all have our bad days, and I’m sure it’s all too easy for these ladies to be overworked, sometimes by their own hand.
Probably the dude she was with got the "crazy bitch" fuck, better than conjugal sex. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan

Conjugal Sex, is the most expensive kind, and sometimes it is still with a bitch who does not do oral, etc. I like to have backup plans and it paid off many times before.
Conjugal Sex, is the most expensive kind, and sometimes it is still with a bitch who does not do oral, etc. I like to have backup plans and it paid off many times before. Originally Posted by oysterlvr
Make up sex is more expensive.
I wonder if the Rodeo timer would set off to see if you could ride her for 8 seconds after she got pissed off.
I was with Channel just yesterday and while I was there Vanessa was getting bat shit crazy, she’s obviously going thru something.

I think be glad if she bailed, it would be better then not having a good time. I think she is dealing with some deep persistent al issues I’m sure of it by what I was hearing when I was there...
Al issues? Did Al Bundy finally leave Peg?
Thanks, glad to know there’s a history of her having issues.