Superheroes.

Sitting at home bored watching The Incredible Hulk

Who is your favorite superhero and why?
Sitting at home bored watching The Incredible Hulk

Who is your favorite superhero and why?
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
My dad, cause he's awesome, that's why
I'm old fashion - It's gotta be Spiderman. He's got the best superpowers.
I'm old fashion - It's gotta be Spiderman. He's got the best superpowers. Originally Posted by bcdstudios
I like spiderman too!
I like him because - he swings and gets sticky. LOL!
I always like the ones you could aspire to be or what they call an ubermensch; Batman, Green Arrow, the Wildcat, Hawkeye, the Scarlet Witch, the Punisher, with Captain America and Daredevil just outside the norm.
I'd go with Thor...carries a big stick but walks quietly, until you know he's in the room...and then watch out!!

Kind of reminds me of Malwoody...and according to Big Deal (based up the recent review)...MW definitely carries a big stick, lol

BTW, blade, you and I share very similar thoughts regarding our Dads. I totally agree, my Dad will always be my real life super hero!!!!!
Kind of reminds me of Malwoody...and according to Big Deal (based up the recent review)...MW definitely carries a big stick, lol Originally Posted by vkmaster
Speaking of superheros, once Superman and Malwoody had a fight and the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants. I didn't believe it at the time, but I do now. Enough said....
Batman. Without question. Given time to prepare, Batman can (and does) defeat anyone. He's put Superman down a couple times, in fact. Also the best rogue's gallery in comics.

And, best of all, theoretically, with unlimited time, willpower, and resources, you could actually BE Batman.
Underdog, he always kept his dope in his ring.
Speaking of superheros, once Superman and Malwoody had a fight and the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants. I didn't believe it at the time, but I do now. Enough said.... Originally Posted by scorpio31

Wow Scorpio in da house!!

I say Superman and his xray eyes...and faster then a speeding bullet...reminds of me in the bedroom
LOL...Welcome back Scorpio..
Speaking of superheros, once Superman and Malwoody had a fight and the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants. I didn't believe it at the time, but I do now. Enough said.... Originally Posted by scorpio31
Spiderman for male
Tie between Catwoman and Batgirl for superheroine !
Ironman--has it all at the speed of sound. Catwoman if it's Halle Berry. Requires only a picture explanation. Charlie's Angels group I and II--especially Lucy Lu in group II. Same reason. Pussycat Dolls--you know, if you're clubbing. (Hey, I'll stretch it since this is all so reality based as you will soon see.) James T. Kirk if we're picking up babes, Wm Shatner if we're after cougars, Hugh Hefner if I actually want to succeed at all levels.

And Gen. George S Patton. In case there are any questions at the door.
Galactus.