Summer Special on GGM Website Packages!

Hey Ladies!

If you're looking to get your website up and running for the summer season, now's the time to take advantage of my Summer Special!

No boring cookie-cutter sites or cheeeesy graphics.. I'm a professional designer who's been creating highly-polished websites for providers and agencies for over 12 years. If your goal is to stand out from the crowd, my high-impact designs are guaranteed to make the gents sit up and take notice ;-)

Packages come complete with everything you need and nothing you don't (newbies welcome!).

Special rates are not listed on my site, so be sure to mention ECCIE when contacting me. For pricing and details, just click here to inquire.

Thanks so much to everyone who responded! Just wanted to post a followup and cover a few points, to answer the most common questions I seem to be getting:

Can I fix your photos
?
Yes, photo retouching is one of my specialties. Some say I work miracles, lol.

Can I help you find a photographer?

Probably, but it depends on your location.

Can I make changes myself?

Yes, our sites are built to be self-updatable, without extensive knowledge of HTML.

How long does it take?

If all your content is ready to go, the site can be completed in a week or less.

Any other questions, ask away!

I highly, highly recommend GGM...had my website done by them and love the results.

I tried contacting GGM a few days ago, but I guess they must be busy...
Sorry about that Skylar! You're right, I'm still catching up on messages from the weekend.. Email sent ;-)
GGM has EXCELLENT customer service and the fastest response to all my inquiries. I tell a lot of my working girlfriends about it. There are different price ranges but every website is unique and beautiful. I've gotten tons of compliments from the men too which says a lot because most men never pay attention to things like design and wording.
Thanks for the kind words, Ava! You were a sweetheart to work with ;-)

Our summer special will be available for one more week, until September 1st
Thanks for the kind words, Ava! You were a sweetheart to work with ;-)

Our summer special will be available for one more week, until September 1st Originally Posted by GoodGirlMedia

Can you send me info on the summer specials and pricing please?
Alexandria, you may have missed it, but she posts a link to get that info. in the first post:
http://services.goodgirlmedia.com/contact.htm
She said to be sure to mention ECCIE.
Alexandria, you may have missed it, but she posts a link to get that info. in the first post:
http://services.goodgirlmedia.com/contact.htm
She said to be sure to mention ECCIE. Originally Posted by tia travels
No worries - info sent, and Alexandria's new avatar is on the way ;-)

Our summer special is now over (as of September 1st), but if you're an active ECCIE member, you can always get a discounted rate on one of our website packages. To inquire click here, or if you'd like a free custom avatar click here.