Houston Photographer Updates and Travel Schedule

It's the start of a new month and I'm still booking shoots for Houston, Austin and Dallas. I am booking shoots for Houston throughout the month and my travel plans are:

Austin - August 16 - 17
Dallas - August 25 - 26

My current specials are:

up to 3 looks, all images on thumbdrive or emailed at end of shoot , 10 edited images - $175

up to 5 looks, all images on thumbdrive or emailed at end of shoot, 20 edited images - $375

up to 8 looks all images on thumbdrive or emailed at end of shoot, 30 edited images - $500

There is no time limit for the shoot and other special rates and packages are available.

For samples of my work visit http://darkdesiresbyd.blogspot.com and if you are interested in shooting I can be reached at 281-706-0614 or via email at darkdesiresproductions@gmail.c om.

Below are some images from recent eccie member shoots:

Just an fyi....my travels for Austin and Dallas have moved to next month so I have a few open dates for shooting in Houston. Feel free to message me here or call me if you would like to schedule...looking forward to seeing you in front of my lens

Nice update
Thank you Sonya
Thank you all for some awesome shoots this month. For those that are still interested in shooting I have a few spots left open this coming week on Tuesday and Wednesday. If you would like to schedule a shoot feel free to send me a pm.
Good morning ladies..I'm in Houston and have a few slots open this week and next week. PM or call me if you would like to schedule a shoot. Looking forward to seeing you through my lens.

Your a great photographer . Keep up the good work and your rates are great!
@Nicky.Vixenn thank you very much...you are awesome to work with and I look forward to our next shoot together.