A frustrated word about photos

• GREIF
  • 01-30-2016, 06:51 PM
Not that big a deal, really, but I'm always surprised how many really technically poor photos there are out there -- whether showcase photos by providers or reviewer photos. In 2016, there's really no reason for this!

Sonya Playmate is probably the gold standard for professionally done pics, but you don't even have to go that far! Some simple, not even all that technical tips for all:

* Don't use a shitty smartphone camera if at all possible. There are good ones out there, but probably more crappy ones.

* Turn up the lights! Especially with smartphone cameras, low light is the death of photos -- do you like your complexion looking all mottled, grainy, noisy?

* Buy a cheap real compact camera to take your intimate pics. Sensor on any regular camera is multiple times bigger than a smartphone, so quality will be better.

* Find a friend (if not a helpful date) and have them take some pics in good light. IN GOOD LIGHT!
They don't care if it was a buisness breaker they would find you a HDH problem solved
Not that big a deal, really, but I'm always surprised how many really technically poor photos there are out there -- whether showcase photos by providers or reviewer photos. In 2016, there's really no reason for this!

Sonya Playmate is probably the gold standard for professionally done pics, but you don't even have to go that far! Some simple, not even all that technical tips for all:

* Don't use a shitty smartphone camera if at all possible. There are good ones out there, but probably more crappy ones.

* Turn up the lights! Especially with smartphone cameras, low light is the death of photos -- do you like your complexion looking all mottled, grainy, noisy?

* Buy a cheap real compact camera to take your intimate pics. Sensor on any regular camera is multiple times bigger than a smartphone, so quality will be better.

* Find a friend (if not a helpful date) and have them take some pics in good light. IN GOOD LIGHT! Originally Posted by GREIF

I agree...My suggestion would be, not using the toilet as a backdrop.
Yeah, a good shitter shot can break the mood.
Especially if there is a floater in it. :-)
and keep the pimp out of the background please
And leave out the baby toys.
And if you're going to steal someone's pics and use them here, don't steal them from someone who's already here.

* Find a friend (if not a helpful date) and have them take some pics in good light. IN GOOD LIGHT! Originally Posted by GREIF
Aww, thank you!
and keep the pimp out of the background please Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
That would be two flushes to put the turds down.
I agree...My suggestion would be, not using the toilet as a backdrop. Originally Posted by JustCallMe_G
So does that mean blumpkins aren't on your menu?
This sounds like yet another Ad for SP. This lady obviously has a lot of friends. Ladies, gentlemen, good day!!
Useful pointers. I do enjoy photo sessions with professional photographers, but I also love getting creative with self-shot photos.
Useful pointers. I do enjoy photo sessions with professional photographers, but I also love getting creative with self-shot photos. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Self shots are good too. I prefer seeing non professional pics.
Almost all the pro pics I see are just photoshopped to cartoon levels.
(note to "pros"... healing brush.... LESS is more.)

However, there are too many showcases that look like they were taken from
a potato phone camera made in 1997.