Are you a nurse?

So I've been wondering this since I notice a lot of the providers live in the med center area. Are the providers part time nurses too?
doctors
HEAD DOCTORS. Lol jk I don't think a RN, PA, or MD would risk their career. Medical assistance well....
Not a doctor but I play one BCD and I can check your prostate anytime!
The Medical Center is a good central location with a good variety of affordable incall options (hotels, extended-stay suites, apartments, residential areas.)

With that said, I know of several current and former providers with RW healthcare experience including RN, midwife, Lab Tech, Dental Assistant, etc.
Nurses are wonderful players and tons of fun bcd. Almost all of them just love what they do and are GOOD at it! Mis 2 centavos.
Hey...my mom was an RN...you know her? Lol.
So I've been wondering this since I notice a lot of the providers live in the med center area. Are the providers part time nurses too? Originally Posted by reallysmall210
Pardon me Sir but I can see why you would be looking for a nurse after reading your bbfs post. As you lay dying from HIV or any number of other STDs, you will need someone to take care of dying ass.
Pardon me Sir but I can see why you would be looking for a nurse after reading your bbfs post. As you lay dying from HIV or any number of other STDs, you will need someone to take care of dying ass. Originally Posted by DocHolyday

+1
LMFAO!!!
Pardon me Sir but I can see why you would be looking for a nurse after reading your bbfs post. As you lay dying from HIV or any number of other STDs, you will need someone to take care of dying ass. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Doc...lmfao!!!

It's the San Anotnio Hooker Haven area. Lots of inexpensive hotel with easy access in and out.

In DFW we have a Hooker Haven area in Dallas at the 635/75/Coit intersection and in Ft Worth at the 820/Beach St location.

Many girls use these areas because Priceline gives them cheap rooms and there are so many hotels crammed in these areas the rooms are cheap.

Downside is just that. There are lots of providers, pimps, managers, LE, and some unsavory characters who watch.