Yeah, but how about Greek?

Dorthy Monroe has this line in her Showcase.

"You Will Not Touch My Fart Box Or My Fart Box Will Punch You!"

I thought that it was cute.
Unfortunately, I was thinking it was cute as I drooled over her butt, thinking how good I'd look in it...

Never been punched by a Fart Box. How much extra is that?
"Spread your cheeks for me" - OY

Still a classic!
Lol!! She is growing on me. I'm becoming a fan more each day! She is a very sexy, feisty woman! I troll the board occasionally, looking for who may feel her wrath next haha!
She is showing Nikki White-like skills at smart-ass repartee, but Nikki is still in a class all her own. Still, Dorothy is showing promise.
Dorthy Monroe has this line in her Showcase.

"You Will Not Touch My Fart Box Or My Fart Box Will Punch You!"

I thought that it was cute.
Unfortunately, I was thinking it was cute as I drooled over her butt, thinking how good I'd look in it...

Never been punched by a Fart Box. How much extra is that? Originally Posted by OldYeller
Lol
Just consider the " blow back" potential!

Well, you did leave me the punch line "opening."
Just consider the " blow back" potential!

Well, you did leave me the punch line "opening." Originally Posted by ck1942
It's actually worse than that ijs
The Winky Whisperer is hilarious. I must say. I enjoy her posts. I think I am in love and she can throat punch me anytime.
Man what is up with y'all and Greek!!! I can't see all the damn hype that comes with having a ship dick. And it happens don't lie to me!!
Man what is up with y'all and Greek!!! I can't see all the damn hype that comes with having a ship dick. And it happens don't lie to me!! Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
I assume you mean (ship dick) getting your dick dirty. It does happen, but (in my experience) it is very rare - like 1 time out of 200 have I seen anything at all. For me, the additional pleasure far outweighs the getting dirty factor. If you do get dirty, just change covers. No big.
Man what is up with y'all and Greek!!! I can't see all the damn hype that comes with having a ship dick. And it happens don't lie to me!! Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
It can happen, but that's why condoms are useful. No dirt in the urethral orifice... and it can be used in lieu of lube ... Win!

PS. I assume that you meant Shit-Dick... or are we assuming the Navy came up with that term?
The Winky Whisperer is hilarious. I must say. I enjoy her posts. I think I am in love and she can throat punch me anytime. Originally Posted by big35hurt

Girl me and you both I just can't do that I fart and poop way to much for that to even be sexy ijs lol
Lol that mothafuckin autocorrect!!! I wanna cuss all over the place and she keeps me from getting banned...😢 love my girl siri!! And yes I meant shit...of course. But still yalls 2inch pubes, your hands are all over the place your so excited your touching all kinds a shit. I just don't think this waters sanitary. And shit is all up in that anal cavity idgaf how many enimas you use. It's a fucking butthole. Hence that trustworthy n.......(Fill in your own blanks you know me). Ps I can out eat almost anyone, there is no room for preparation in my life. My ass is constantly updating. Beer, food, and amazing sex, can put up with my ummm temperament, let's me do what I want within reason, and gives me candy......those all equal to! Da da daaaaaaaa my bottom most hole may be breached. But it's a special kinda n.....
N means negotiators........
What you two LOUD MOUTH PROVIDERS should remember is, this is the market place that you rent out your holes to strangers who for whatever reason decide to stick their dick in, instead of dealing with pussy in the real world...rule #1, don't shit where you make your money...