Hello, I want to play a game

want to know everyone's best LV conquest. I'm so bored and it's been awhile since I seen someone😉☺️ Keep it going😘😘
  • cody1
  • 08-29-2021, 02:26 PM
so far after moving to Vegas... none lol
not sure about conquest, but one year during AVN awards I was drinking at the bar. Started talking to a guy and went to the tables and went well, he and I drank. He bought me some drinks, then a girl comes up to him and she joins us. 6 hours later of just chilling and drinking he tells me hey bro thanks for the great night and says ill be back in a few. The girl and I talk and just having fun, she then says I need need a bathroom. She decides to go towards her room, and asks for me to make sure she gets there safely. Into the room and she comes out with no clothes, says I need a shower want to join me? Let us say it was a long night of fun with her. In the morning I woke up and there was another girl coming into the room, and she just says shh and winks at me. She heads into her bed and sleeps. The girl I was with wakes up and showers with me, we are laughing and giggling and then the other girl says something and join us. let me say I have no idea what I did right that day but it was a good couple of days
Yay! Very good story!!