Provider Ad Attachments

I'm able to upload attachments, but when they're a certain size I have to delete all the others. I posted two ads today, one in two different subdivisions, and I uploaded a photo to the first one-the photo is 734.0kb but I can't figure out a way to attach the same photo to the other ad in a different subdivision without deleting the first ad's photo. Anyone know how to do that? I don't need to reupload to Eccie since it's already saved in the sum of my attachments. I can't figure out how to take an already saved photo into a new ad though.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Maranda Marie
Try 'Go Advanced' then you'll see option to manage attachments below
Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip
I am, and when I click on "Manage Attachments" it shows that of the allocated space, I'm using 734.4kb. I can upload the photo, and then the error pops up saying it exceeds my quota. It has a link to view my other attachments, but as far as I know, to upload the photo to the second subdivision's ad, I would have to delete it from the first ad to make room to upload it. The same photo is already saved in my sum of attachments, I just can't figure out how to take it from the first spot I saved it to another, without deleting it from the first ad. It's the only photo I have saved here so there aren't any others I can delete to clear up more room.

Maranda