URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P37644
City: Lawrence
State: Kansas
Address: Mid-town Lawrence
Activities: Chatting, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, K9, Mish, CG
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length red and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite but not quite a spinner, 5'4 110lbs, very petty face, smallish but perky breasts, nice firm rear - very nice figure overall.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I have been waiting for it . Could you please Dm me the rate? Thanks
Thanks for the review. I have been waiting for it . Could you please Dm me the rate? Thanks Originally Posted by Plumber4free
Done!
lucky you ive tried setting up dates with her on p411 twice no response never heard a peep from her and im a plus 18 on p411!

i guess you caught her at the right time.
Did you try texting? That's what I did.
Did you try texting? That's what I did. Originally Posted by Destiel
Originally Posted by sebring_74
I did both. I requested an appointment on P411 and then sent a text letting her know that I'd sent a request.
I did both. I requested an appointment on P411 and then sent a text letting her know that I'd sent a request. Originally Posted by Destiel
I just saw her profile. Would love to spend some time with her. Does she come to KC ever, or just in Lawrence?
I just saw her profile. Would love to spend some time with her. Does she come to KC ever, or just in Lawrence? Originally Posted by CamaroSunrise
I have only met here once but been in contact for several months and kc was a possibility a couple times, but it doesn't seem like it is something likely to happen outside of rare occasions.
I just saw her profile. Would love to spend some time with her. Does she come to KC ever, or just in Lawrence? Originally Posted by CamaroSunrise