URL / Website: -
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: NKC
Activities: CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Brownish and past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About my height (5'6") and proabbly around 150. Not chubby, not skinny. Probably average.
Recommendation: Yes
proof positive that the rotasian thing is an addiction. It brought a retired fellow rotasian addict back out to try. I say this with all respect. I am a self proclaimed rotasian addict too
I totally do not understand what I did wrong. I missed the link, yes. But otherwise this seems like a solid review, not unlike others I have done in the past. And I have no idea how to edit it to fix it. Do I just submit a whole new review?!
they the powers that be meaning the mods have been very particular with giving pa for reviews my guess the reason for yours is lack of information!
There are guidelines that the encounters need to meet for premium approval

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2484104

If encounters meet these standards then they are approved.
ROTasian is additive like a lottery. I got one jackpot after about 30 attempts. I got decent rewards and satisfied every 10 attempts. 30% of attempts disappointed and felt like I had to get paid. Other 70% I am not even doing it even if they pay me. I contact this number about nkc girl but they sent me to Lenexa and I have to walk out. I might go back to p411 once month hobby than once a week rota