Is the Houston Strip Club Scene Dead?

I'm sure we've touched on it many times, but why is the Houston SC scene tanking? It can't be ALL related to law enforcement. It actually seemed better during the latex/3-foot rule days.
It is too expensive would be my guess.
In what sense is it dying? For the most part I always have fun at a reasonable price. It my be you expectations and not the scene. Off topic but a good point is dances have cost the same for at least the last thirty years so prices should be coming in line with inflation.
Dead?

A couple of new places have just opened up.

Peabody:your point is well-taken. Prices have been stable for years. It seems like, at the clubs(Ship,CF,St J) I go to, there a marked decrease in variety and "quality". Who knows maybe my standards have evolved. Seems like the reviews I've read about the new clubs haven't been great. I'll do a bit more research.
For me it's easier to see them out of the club because it's more safe for them now
Treasures has been strangled to death by all the salty lifers that sit in the front and intimidate any fresh blood that tries to work there into being a similar jackass. The managers are wayy too cucked to do any house cleaning and quality control. Any raggedy bitch you got can work there. Same with all the new club openings. Bullet hole bitches and cuban music all night aint gonna cut it.
Treasures has been strangled to death by all the salty lifers that sit in the front and intimidate any fresh blood that tries to work there into being a similar jackass. The managers are wayy too cucked to do any house cleaning and quality control. Any raggedy bitch you got can work there. Same with all the new club openings. Bullet hole bitches and cuban music all night aint gonna cut it. Originally Posted by amexblack

Exactly my thoughts on Treasures as well. Used to be crawling with hotties. Blondes, brunettes and redheads on different ethnicities and ages. Women you could actually have a nice conversation with before they got nekkid (OK... Sometimes). Now seems like the limited talent hangs at the front waiting for groups of drunk expense account patrons. A lot of the Cubans want tips for asking you to get a dance.
For me it's easier to see them out of the club because it's more safe for them now Originally Posted by tbone2u
Not sure I follow. Why is it safer to see them outside? Am I missing something? Do tell.
xfrankx.....the ladies tell me it's safer for them to play out of the club than in the club if they want to make more than lap dance money. You can take that for what it's worth....or not

It's just what they tell me
Treasures has been strangled to death by all the salty lifers that sit in the front and intimidate any fresh blood that tries to work there into being a similar jackass. The managers are wayy too cucked to do any house cleaning and quality control. Any raggedy bitch you got can work there. Same with all the new club openings. Bullet hole bitches and cuban music all night aint gonna cut it. Originally Posted by amexblack
What's a bullet hole bitch?
Good question...I acted like I knew what that meant. So what is a bullet-hole bitch? Doesn't sound sound like I should spend any $$$$ on her.

BTW...thanks for the Intel Tbone. Makes sense. I need to push for more OTC in that case, but still wish the selection was better (which was part of my original point).
The Houston strip club scene ain't dead. Most of y'all are stuck on the same places like Centerhoes(Centerfolds), Treasures, St. James, Chicas Locas.

Ain't nothing wrong venturing out to lower tier places like La Chatte, The D Spot, Rebas, Diva's, Moments, Fantasy North, Pleasures(formerly Mirage), Splendor, Cover Girls, etc.

If you're into AA's don't be afraid to hit up spots like Golddiggers, Onyx, Harlem Knights, Passion(formerly Secrets), ST Lounge. I would give Coyote Mansion a mention but that place has gotten dirty as fuck. You can definitely find gems for OTC at the majority of these places.

The Houston strip club scene is FAR from dead.
LaChatte? Seriously? Man, I'm surprised that place is still standing. Been a while since I ventured out on the east side.
Splendors is actually a favorite. Long haul for me but when I have the time
, it can be a nice change.

Otherwise haven't ventured to many of the lower tier spots. The few times I have, haven't produced any reasons to return.