Splendors

Thinking about heading over there for lunch today. Can anyone tell me add to any hot Milfs that offers lots of extra? Thx!
Usually have a handful of milfs, but can't tell you how gives extras. That said, hear about action in VIP all the time.
  • ohne1
  • 11-06-2019, 08:20 AM
There are some milfs and extras are available but lots a scammers and gps. They will start at 500-600. Stand by your guns and bargain down. Also, don’t use a cc. Some dancers work with the waitress to jack up the bill. I had a nice waitress quietly shake her head and tell me she wouldn’t recommend me using a card.
Think a good rule of thumb is NEVER use a card in ANY club.
Yeah just leave the credit card out yo wallet
  • JDog
  • 11-08-2019, 08:47 PM
A friend of mine went into a club and showed his card. Almost immediately several girls swarmed him. They bought him a drink. After awhile he started feeling woozy. He finally woke up later that night. He got into his truck and left. His wife looked at his credit card and he was charged 3500 that night. She called the club and complained. She told them that all three dances dancing could not have been 3500. They told her to shove off and quit complaining.