HOFO Washington PA

Anyone know anything about this lady?

https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...burgh/90092729

she told me she is staying in washington PA hotel. one of the nicer ones. my spidey senses always go off on these ads
Going back and forth with her for 30 minutes and then she springs the 50% in advance BS
  • wr2d2
  • 08-27-2022, 03:40 PM
Pictures look too nice.
So the pictures of real girls look like shit?
When they want me to bring Newports I ask for a 50% deposit. Oddly enough I've never gotten one. These ho's must be smarter than us.

Going back and forth with her for 30 minutes and then she springs the 50% in advance BS Originally Posted by mulletman66
Google found numerous ads. Diff numbers. Same pic. Several cities in the same day.
So the pictures of real girls look like shit? Originally Posted by mulletman66
Who said that?
Who said that? Originally Posted by pittlicker
WR2D2 didnt say those exact words but sounds like what he was implying
When he said "pictures look too nice", I interpreted as "pictures look like they were shot by a professional photographer" - and I agree, if you see professional or semi-professional pics on a Listcrawler ad, it's almost always either a scam, or a higher end provider who would be asking for a higher rate than I'd be willing to offer...
She is in Philly and Pittsburgh the same day.
If you read any of the words (as opposed to just looking at the photos), there is nothing that says this is a legit ad.
It starts with "I am 42 years divorced older mom". Has she been a divorced mom for 42 years? What was she prior to being a 42 year old mom, a man? Or was she a 41 year old married mom before being a 42 year old divorced mom? Or because she's 42 year old, does that makes her older?

Then "I ready to play fun". So, is she playing a game called Fun or is she named "ready?"

I know Pittsburghese fairly well and nobody talks like that!
If she was legit, she could pretty much command whatever price she wanted in this market.
If she was legit, she could pretty much command whatever price she wanted in this market. Originally Posted by MrPlows
If you like land whales I guess.
A woman whose only extracurricular is food is preferable to me than a lot of the others.