Mia - Argentina body rub - ft worth

Meh. She kinda looks like the girl in the pic, too hard to tell. Girl I saw looked shorter but fit. Get to apartment off golden triangle. Another girl answers, I think it's the girl that posts as "hot Colombian" . She is the only one that speaks English...go to room with Mia, lay on a janky wobbly massage table, really small one. Pay 300 for VIP mind you. She drags her nails up and down my legs then makes 3 or 4 circles on my back. Then she lays down next to me on this little table and motions me to kiss her breasts. No iop, no moaning, no smiling. She grabs my dick and just kinda fumbles with it dry, no lotion, no spit. Next thing you know she kinda nudges me off the table and sticks her feet in the air. It was kinda weird and awkward. She handed me a condom. A quick FIV and a whiff (which was very wet and tight) confirmed my suspicion that personal hygiene was low on the priority list even though she was hot. I just opted to rub one out on her stomach while she tickled my balls. As soon my boys touched her skin you woulda thought I doused her with acid. She got up and ran so fast to clean up. After she was clean she let me have the bathroom and clean up. She is definitely a NO. Her Columbian friend was hot and spoke English. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/texas/fort-worth/bodyrubs/body-rubs/hot-argentinan-babe-42927.html
I recently read another report on Mia with some similar details (didn’t match the pics and service was “meh”). Thanks for TOFTT, and maybe even more importantly confirming that the other ad appears to be legit.
Bummer- huge of you to share
Damn that stinks bro. Yeah thanks for TOFTT. Its so hard to find good girls you would want to see regularly. WTF.