Canceling my trip.

Hey guys! I'm cancalling my trip due to a lack of Pre books. I will try to visit again in a month or so.
You going to Ioway what the hell all they got up there is corn!!!LOL
Of course we understand, if theres not much interest you move on. I guess I'm part to blame as I was definitely planning on visiting you but was too lazy to prebook.
Damn you Doc! My lazy ass pre-booked!
Moved thread from the Sandbox forum.
Pre-booking is so important! I just cancelled my Pensacola trip this week because of lack of pre-books~Now, just today~the day I was suppose to be there I've rec'd 8 emails requesting a visit. Pre-book~Pre-book~!!!!!
Kisses
Kimber
Pre-booking is so important! I just cancelled my Pensacola trip this week because of lack of pre-books~Now, just today~the day I was suppose to be there I've rec'd 8 emails requesting a visit. Pre-book~Pre-book~!!!!!
Kisses
Kimber Originally Posted by Kimberlee
Lesson learned!
Awh, I am sorry Stanky! You were the only one lol It's a long drive to not be certain of dates. I would love for it to work out another time. Perhaps after the Holiday. I am headed up to Iowa for who knows why, my little honda is scared of the snow.
Damn damn damn... it was my fault also Stanky but next time I'll be sure to Pre-book
For the love of God, y'all! Next time, txt her, email her, BC her, write her a damn letter! But, let Miss Tanner know that her presence is *DESIRED* in this lovely state that we call home. Guys, she chose frickin' IOWA over us. I mean like damn...

@Tanner : safe trip into the heartland, lovely lady. Hope you like corn, baby girl... heh
  • FK
  • 12-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Yes Maam, It has taken only a couple of flop visits to say Never Again, will I visit any city on faith alone unless I have other personal reasons for being there.
Prebooking is positively KEY!

Stay safe in Iowa, I'm heading up to St Louis and Memphis myself! Whooo hoooo
Tennessee been good to me! LOL
Awh, I am sorry Stanky! You were the only one lol It's a long drive to not be certain of dates. I would love for it to work out another time. Perhaps after the Holiday. I am headed up to Iowa for who knows why, my little honda is scared of the snow. Originally Posted by TabooTanner

Sorry guys...I was lazy too.
I am wanting to come visit in January but would really love it if you guys could prebook!! Would it be a little easier after the holidays?
I just looked at her photos..... too bad I didn't know about her when I was in Baton Rouge on business a while back.
I do agreed prebooking is very important while touring. We as a providers need to know of how many appt that booked to determine how long we will be staying in that city.
As I'm planning eastward to AR. I look across the borders into TN, AL, MS perhaps in the spring time.
I will post in ISO when the time come.

XOXO
Kat