Bush Vs. Bare

Now I ain’t a Cool cat from the 70s or 80s but I’ve seen some girls brining it back.
I remember Nikki having a landing strip and Boa having a bush, add Bunny to the mix as she had a bit of growth going on when I saw her. I do prefer my clean shaven girls like Elin, Foxy and Eve as I’ve never even felt them with a bit of stubble, just makes for a much more enjoyable SS , also don’t have to worry about a stray hair slipping into my mouth during DATY

So I ask this question...

With 99% of the girls are Bare and the 1% that have Bush are normally FOP.
Curious after seeing so many in search of threads for Bush. Why more girls do not have it and how many actually seek it out.
What do you prefer
Bare or Bush?
Bush 2 Win in my opinion. I’m not looking for Buckwheat in a head lock, but just some nicely maintained bush.

Honestly, completely shaved becomes boring for me after a few rounds.
Groomed, dark , Asian bush, I do not care for the lighter colored fluff.
Bush is more traditional , therefore FOP. I love seeking out bushwomen, especially young and fresh ones. I like a nice trimmed bush or landing strip, with some little strip of meaty lips clearly visible if I can be picky, but I do not discriminate.
I completely concur with the previous 3 comments. i just find it more real and sexy as hell! However in my Euopean and Argentina travels i found trimmed to be more prevalent than shaved which always males me look forward to going back!
I dissent - completely shaved please

Bare, in my humble opinion, is best. Everything else is still very, very good!!
Give me that Bush
2 nuts in a Bush. Or is that Birds.
Ohhh the fun times.
Great Thread.
I prefer the ladies to be bald down there. Makes going down on them easier. Myself I'm also pretty clean shaven I keep it about a 2 size on the clippers. The ladies appreciate this not getting my pubes stuck in their teeth.
I prefer the ladies to be bald down there. Makes going down on them easier. Myself I'm also pretty clean shaven I keep it about a 2 size on the clippers. The ladies appreciate this not getting my pubes stuck in their teeth. Originally Posted by twitch760
Trimmed is nice, I should have added that as an option. Bare is kinda Meh... The friction makes things more stimulating.
Candy from GT had bush. It was nice. Easy to floss immediately after DATY.
Trimmed dark thick bush is damn sexy.
Bare is like ice cream with no topping.
Candy from GT had bush. It was nice. Easy to floss immediately after DATY. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I've heard stories of Candy, I believe she was Thai correct? Man I wish we had a Greek Thai...WITH A BUSH! she'd be the rainbow unicorn here in Dallas.
Ynot is right on the $
I recall an Asian girl saying that in her culture, shaven indicates a promiscuous life style. I like a nice tidy bush...especially if SS is provided. About 2 years ago, a Vietnamese gal in Houston did a SS that nearly rubbed the skin off my dick. I was out of commission for a month!! Unless the “bare” means baby smooth, I want some fuzz...soft, not a 3 day shave.