New Pictures By Scott Church

Please enjoy these new pictures taken by Scott Church in Washington DC April 5th.

xoxo Sophie

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice!
Love the church theme.
Sweetie, when are you coming to Austin? You're pictures are awesome...very tasteful.
you, my dear, are exquisite
Who's Scott Church? Is he the new "it" photographer all you gals are in love with at the moment?

I remember when a lot of you thought Rachael Stephens was the bees knees. Then it was Meeschee.

Keeping track of you gals and your "it" photographers is tougher than keeping up with Tiger's infidelities
A 5'8 blonde, blue-eyed Norwegian girl currently sporting the red locks? Velkommen!!!

I didn't see Dallas on your calendar, Sophie. I hope that you will consider a visit. And, oh yeah, the pics are very nice.
omg. thanks for making morning a little nicer.
Very enjoyable--thanks for sharing!!! Exquisite model and great photographer.
Good Lord, Sophie ...
gorgeous! Ive been comtemplating using Scott. Obviously you cant go wrong when you do! XOXO Jenna
Nice.

Very nice!

I like the church theme, also.

Somehow it reminds me of an experience I had about 40 years ago. I met a girl who was student at Baylor (at the time I was an undergrad student at UT Austin). She wanted to have fun in my car -- on the Baylor campus!

I'll never forget it.
gorgeous! Ive been comtemplating using Scott. Originally Posted by lovejenna
Lucky Scott!
A very sincere thank you to everyone for all the compliments! Scott is a talented photographer with reasonable rates, this was our 3rd shoot together with a 4th already in May. He may be the new "it" photographer for some girls, but trust me he has none of the attitude, it's very refreshing.

I can't wait to explore Texas, though my trips have been postponed until June. There are too many cities to visit in the US, sometimes I wish I could clone myself, lol.

xoxo Sophie
sometimes I wish I could clone myself, lol.

xoxo Sophie Originally Posted by SophieSimone
Yeah, we wish you could, too!!! That way we could enjoy in in lots of different venues all at the same time.