I've reached out to the Clinton Campaign to give advice on how to respond to Trump saying she's been in politics for 30 yrs

I expect her to use in some variation my feedback on how she should respond. She should hit that out of the park if he brings it up again. So in a nut shell without getting into all the specifics of what I advised her campaign strategist I basically told them to highlight the fact that she made the sacrifice to be in public service for the past 30 yrs fighting for people while he in the last 30 yrs been exclusively working for himself and defrauding people almost every step of the way.

I expect her to use in some variation my feedback on how she should respond. She should hit that out of the park if he brings it up again. So in a nut shell without getting into all the specifics of what I advised her campaign strategist I basically told them to highlight the fact that she made the sacrifice to be in public service for the past 30 yrs fighting for people while he in the last 30 yrs been exclusively working for himself and defrauding people almost every step of the way.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sacrifice? She's worth $100 million scamming people from around the world!!!!!!!! Giving worthless speeches, selling access. What a sacrifice!!!!!!!!! She hasn't driven a car since law school. She did have to put up with a sexual predator as a husband. But she made that choice.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FYI, Sissy Chap, hildebeest wasn't the one "sacrificed".

Public service is a sacrifice in and of itself. Trump has sacrificed nothing I am spot on the money and I hope they use my advice at the next debate.
Public service is a sacrifice in and of itself. Trump has sacrificed nothing I am spot on the money and I hope they use my advice at the next debate. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FYI, Sissy Chap, hildebeest has sacrificed nothing but others and the public weal. Truman's summation that only "crooks" get rich in politics describes hildebeest to a "T".

"You can't get rich in politics unless you're a crook," Harry S Truman.
Public service is a sacrifice in and of itself. Trump has sacrificed nothing I am spot on the money and I hope they use my advice at the next debate. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Volunteer service, like wearing an orange jump suit and picking up cigarettes on the side of the road maybe.
Trump has sacrificed nothing Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
trump has done much more good for new york city, new york state, and America by and through his economic activities than any good even contemplated by all the Clintons combined

the Clintons have sought to be served and not serve

she has done zero for America except by mere fallout while attempting to appear viable

in fact her meanness and vindictiveness and falseness is and has been detrimental to America so shes below zero
  • DSK
  • 09-29-2016, 10:28 AM
Public service like at Tammany Hall?

Some politicians are public servants, and some are crooks. Most are somewhere in between. It is power, not public service in other cases, such as a First Lady with 20 ladies in waiting to do all her "work" for her why she makes the sacrifice to travel at a cost to the taxpayer of millions while she stays in the Presidential suite, and flies on Air Force One in a private suite with her fucking entourage taking care of her every need.

If there were ever a perfect example of how deluded you are, you announcing to us that your "brilliant" advice might be used by the Clinton campaign tops the list.

Plus, the Muslim Gold Star father with the obedient and silent wife already used that line at the Democratic convention, you fucking plagiarist.
Public service like at Tammany Hall?

Some politicians are public servants, and some are crooks. Most are somewhere in between. It is power, not public service in other cases, such as a First Lady with 20 ladies in waiting to do all her "work" for her why she makes the sacrifice to travel at a cost to the taxpayer of millions while she stays in the Presidential suite, and flies on Air Force One in a private suite with her fucking entourage taking care of her every need.

If there were ever a perfect example of how deluded you are, you announcing to us that your "brilliant" advice might be used by the Clinton campaign tops the list.

Plus, the Muslim Gold Star father with the obedient and silent wife already used that line at the Democratic convention, you fucking plagiarist. Originally Posted by DSK

You're over emotional about everything. Grab a hold of yourself Pinocchio
This is too easy.
Trump signs his checks on the front. The Clintons sign theirs on the back.

The Clintons haven't created a job in their lives.
Sacrifice? She's worth $100 million scamming people from around the world!!!!!!!! Giving worthless speeches, selling access. What a sacrifice!!!!!!!!! She hasn't driven a car since law school. She did have to put up with a sexual predator as a husband. But she made that choice. Originally Posted by bambino
100 million don't lie you idiot unless you are adding in Bill's worth- Forbes has her worth as 31 million and also point out that Trump lost 800 million last year.http://www.nbcnews.com/business/busi...n-year-n656856
100 million don't lie you idiot unless you are adding in Bill's worth- Forbes has her worth as 31 million and also point out that Trump lost 800 million last year.http://www.nbcnews.com/business/busi...n-year-n656856 Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're an idiot? She signed a deal to give 20% of uranium to Russia and pocketed a cool 140 million in the foundation. But that doesn't bother you does it fuckwad?
trump has done much more good for new york city, new york state, and America by and through his economic activities than any good even contemplated by all the Clintons combined Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Can you back that claim up?

Please try.

Fighting a losing battle boys.

Maybe you think Donald J. Drumpf is a great philanthropist and economic genius, but the rest of the world thinks you're just a bunch of dipshit RWW's on a whooker board puffing out your chests and wailing like banshees because Drumpf got his fat ass handed to him by a girl.

They're right. You are.
  • DSK
  • 09-29-2016, 07:13 PM
You're over emotional about everything. Grab a hold of yourself Pinocchio Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You were shredded into a thousand pieces, humiliated and bitch slapped, and you are so out of touch you gave that shitty reply?

Has Hillary personally written you a thank you note for your plagiarized advice yet?