fauxi gets a participation trophy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...1ze?li=BBnb7Kz

Biden taps Murthy as nation’s top doctor, offers Fauci key role as covid team takes shape
Very bad
lock it down
100 day lock downs acoming
100 day lock downs acoming Originally Posted by rexdutchman
He said wear a mask for 100 days.

How did even you misunderstand that?

Need an answer because your bullshit is going past the “awww, look at the poor guy trying to participate” level. At some point, you’re going to have to prove your obtuse and random bullshit.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...1ze?li=BBnb7Kz

Biden taps Murthy as nation’s top doctor, offers Fauci key role as covid team takes shape Originally Posted by winn dixie
Why do you give a fuck, WDB? You deny the pandemic. You refuse to take precautions. Your politics (ahem) demand you prove Trump right, which you’ll never do.

Stick to calling minorities names. At least you’re qualified to discuss that WDB.
Why do you give a fuck, WDB? You deny the pandemic. You refuse to take precautions. Your politics (ahem) demand you prove Trump right, which you’ll never do.

Stick to calling minorities names. At least you’re qualified to discuss that WDB. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I dont deny the pandemic. Only its severity!
I wear my mask and follow the rules !
Ok, let me understand, the vaccines are like a couple weeks from mass distribution and Biden wants to spend a zillion dollars on administration?
That money would be better spent on actually delivering.
I note that major transportation companies are going all in on helping deliver. So what's Biden going to do? Micromanage? And waste money? The vaccines are already being mass distributed in other countries. As soon as USFDA green lights, simply turn distribution over to the transport folks.
Any management beats NO management, which is a prime contributing factor to the people who’ve died on Twitler’s regime
Any management beats NO management, which is a prime contributing factor to the people who’ve died on Twitler’s regime
Fauci is a known lockdown lover and faggot. So, I would expect him to recommend a second round ASAP. He would probably suck some toes right now for a second round. He is a lockdown lover, after all.
Many of the fools on this board threw shit at Dr. Fauci because of his association with Trump and their "mishandling" of the Coronavirus situation ..... makes you wonder, if Dr> Fauci was doing such a lousy job, then why is biden keeping him around? .....
Biden is keeping Fauci around because Biden and Fauci are lockdown lovers who want to turn US into China.

I don't think H I M mishandled the virus at all. I did initially, because I used to be terrified of the China virus. But now I see H I M did the best thing for all of us, and that is defend our freedom and liberty.

H I M is the only thing standing in the way of those two lockdown lovers.
Great talk “Strokey.”

Looks like you’ve revealed yourself again. Didn’t you tell me you’d “figured it out?”

Apparently not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS !
you trippin