Hattiesburg Sun Asian Spa

Anyone been there lately? Is it worth a visit?
It wasn't the last time I was there, which was a good while back. But they change girls seemingly often. I have been there when a gorgeous girl was working and when a real mediocre girl was working, so you never know until you are sitting in the room and she walks in. I wish I could drop by and see who would be doing the massage so I can determine whether I want to go in or not. Doesn't get much traffic and only one or two actually doing massages. Mostly only one. But like I said, there is a good turnover rate where they change girls about every couple of months.

What I didn't like was that before the one doing the massage would also be the one giving you a table shower. Now there is a different older lady in her 60's or 70's who is running the place and giving the table showers. I didn't like that at all and wanted the younger prettier thing doing it like it was before when the other lady was running things. I thought about going back over there and demanding that the girl doing the massage be the one giving me a table shower. Then I might screw myself when they old lady thinks that means that I want her to give me the shower and massage. I just don't want to hurt her feelings. LOL
Last couple of times I went it was really bad. Been years since I've seen any decent looking women there. If you go give a review or PM info.
Last time I went, the old mamasan who greeted me ended up being the "masseuse". Was not a good exp.
I don't mind the old mamasans giving the table showers, because they can be funny at times. I had one tell me I needed to lose weight. Then I had another compliment the smoothness of my skin, they always find a way to make me laugh
Hey Lonely the last 2 reviews have been good. But for the price a little extra you can see someone from eccie. Not as convenient as a spa, but better service from the lady.

LoveXOTara, SweetestOne and MarleyMS12 are all great. Plus ...Baby is on the Coast.
Hey Lonely the last 2 reviews have been good. But for the price a little extra you can see someone from eccie. Not as convenient as a spa, but better service from the lady.

LoveXOTara, SweetestOne and MarleyMS12 are all great. Plus ...Baby is on the Coast. Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right
I bet they don't scrub the inside yo ass like the amp does lol rub a brother raw