Alliterate erotica

This is almost as fun as ribald limricks!
After this facial finesse the fine femme told me she was fiendishly fond of my proud, pulsating pole and asked me to put her prone and promptly probe her pleasure portal.

I had her roll over and she arched her back and parted the perfect cheeks of her Bountiful buttocks.
I paused to ponder the pink petals of her pussy and I had delusions of depravity of devouring her delicious disposal unit. Instead I assumed the position behind her then I banged my ballistic bone into her bootylicious bottom. After a galloping, grinding gyration I spent with a shuddering spasm of squirting semen.

I frantically fumbled for his frickin' fishin' pole
and placed the proud Peter projectile perfectly in my Petunia
& purrrrrred.

This was perfectly, poemed to passionate pleasure, purely my opinion, but then put yourself in my place. I am a very passionate person, and this tickled my purple plum pink!!!

Oh! That's so hot

This was perfectly, poemed to passionate pleasure, purely my opinion, but then put yourself in my place. I am a very passionate person, and this tickled my purple plum pink!!!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Now THAT will make your tongue hard. lol
Now THAT will make your tongue hard. lol Originally Posted by carguy1989
So will cement.
Is that edible paint?
This was perfectly, poemed to passionate pleasure, purely my opinion, but then put yourself in my place. I am a very passionate person, and this tickled my purple plum pink!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Perceiving the pertinence of "poemed" precludes the perusal of properly penned poetic prose.

c.a.