The Illluminati ... are they running the world?

Do you really think the illuminati is running the world?
I thought these guys had disbanded.
No.
Weren't they on the front row last night??
You mean like the Bilderbergers, the Bohemian Grove, the Council of Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission? Nah. They're just a bunch of guys getting together to discuss sports, etc.
Do you really think the illuminati is running the world? Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
I thought you were. Aren't you the Anti-Christ? I thought you were supposed to be the leader of the world. And while I'm on the subject, where do we go to get that "mark of the beast" thing. I hear that everyone has to get one.
  • Old-T
  • 08-31-2012, 05:58 PM
Do you really think the illuminati is running the world? Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Of course we are. We just let you think we don't.

That's all bullshit. The truth was revealed in Undercover Brother. The Man really is just one guy.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2012, 10:27 AM
I think COG is running the world and JD is his VP.

That's all bullshit. The truth was revealed in Undercover Brother. The Man really is just one guy. Originally Posted by lizardking
That sounds plausible.

• Old-T
  • 09-01-2012, 12:13 PM
That's all bullshit. The truth was revealed in Undercover Brother. The Man really is just one guy. Originally Posted by lizardking
See how well we have brainwashed you! That is exactly what we want you to believe! Our gama ray brain transformer is such a neat tool!

The History of Fear....

I kinda doubt it. But, if you figure out how to immanentize the eschaton...let me know!
They were all sitting in Clint Eastwoods chair
See how well we have brainwashed you! That is exactly what we want you to believe! Our gama ray brain transformer is such a neat tool!
Originally Posted by Old-T
Never mind ... It's NPH running the world!
My username might be "theantichrist666" but I don't think I'm the one who is destined to lead the new world order.