Krauthammer To Embassy Mob: 'Go To Hell'

God bless Charles Krauthammer. It's hard to believe this guy used to be a Democrat.
I wish our president had given the same response.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...-be-go-to-hell
He's right and so is the poster that said the attack was made because they knew we'd do nothing.
Krauthammer is absolutely correct. Best analysis of this situation I've heard.
It reminds me of John Wayne in "The Longest Day" after talking to his men before they parachuted into Normandy...

Send them to Hell
It reminds me of John Wayne in "The Longest Day" after talking to his men before they parachuted into Normandy...

Send them to Hell Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc8fqgbU_SU
  • CJ7
  • 09-12-2012, 02:46 PM
send them to hell indeed, but first lets make sure they all have purple thumbs
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Charles Krauthammer backed the war in Iraq. You know the one where we wanted Democracy in the region. This is WTF you get you silly Tae Nuts!

how soon you forget just WTF started the uprising. The neo-cons. Charles Krauthammer is one of the ring leaders, he should be hung IMHO.
send them to hell indeed, but first lets make sure they all have purple thumbs Originally Posted by CJ7
LOL

How soon our Tea Nuts forget!
Purple Thumb cheering Muther Fuckers' memory is about as short as their dicks
Charles Krauthammer backed the war in Iraq. You know the one where we wanted Democracy in the region. This is WTF you get you silly Tae Nuts!

how soon you forget just WTF started the uprising. The neo-cons. Charles Krauthammer is one of the ring leaders, he should be hung IMHO.
LOL

How soon our Tea Nuts forget!
Purple Thumb cheering Muther Fuckers' memory is about as short as their dicks Originally Posted by WTF
Mubarak was a tried and true, loyal U.S. ally., and Mubarak was overthrown on whose watch? And it has nothing to do with the Tea Party which post dates 9-11 and Iraq.
I agree with Krauthammer but being a charitable person I think we should help as many go to hell as we can.
This is the clip jb..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfpqSxEAJDA Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I wonder what John Wayne would think of Obama. My guess is, probably not much.
I'd like to see what Kraphammer would have to say if he was actually at the embassy. But, I suppose the firepower used by those who attacked the embassy was gathered up from spare parts lying around in mere minutes, too. Really smacks of "spontaniety," doesn't it?
I'd like to see what Kraphammer would have to say if he was actually at the embassy. But, I suppose the firepower used by those who attacked the embassy was gathered up from spare parts lying around in mere minutes, too. Really smacks of "spontaniety," doesn't it? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Are you suggesting this might involve collusion with elements of other terrorist organizations or foreign governments? Are you suggesting the Odumbo administration was caught flat-footed and unprepared at a U.S. embassy in a hostile environment on the anniversary of a politically charged event? You're not helping Odumbo's cause, Randy4Andy.
Pesky little facts, IBH, pesky little facts. Try to twist 'em (and my reasoning) any way your lil' ol' heart desires. Your opinion doesn't carry any more weight or impact than your armchair/Monday morning quarterbacking for your favorite football team.
Are you suggesting this might involve collusion with elements of other terrorist organizations or foreign governments? Are you suggesting the Odumbo administration was caught flat-footed and unprepared at a U.S. embassy in a hostile environment on the anniversary of a politically charged event? You're not helping Odumbo's cause, Randy4Andy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It might help if Obama would occasionally attend an intelligence briefing. National defense is sort of important.