STF - End Days

• STF
  • 01-29-2016, 02:43 PM
Greetings

STF is in the process of shutting down its operations in the very near future

The providers that we represent are in the process of deciding weather they will become independent or maybe join another agency.

If you are an agency owner and are interested on representing them feel free to pm us.

If you are interested in taking over STF as a whole please pm us too.

We would like to thank the community for your patronage and kindness

Regards

STF
  • helno
  • 01-29-2016, 03:57 PM
HELL NOOOOO!!!!!
Well that sucks. ..just when I was looking forward to meeting Audrey.
Say it ain't so
Wwwhhhaaatttt!!!
That sucks. Dad day
I am sorry to hear that. You have some of the finest ladies around I am sure someone will step up and help out . If you or your ladies ever need anything just text or call me . Number is still the same
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Crap. I have really been wanting to see a number of your fine ladies but schedule never worked out. Especially Salma. She's gotta come down to the valley again!

Hope everything works out well for you.
really wanted to see salma and bethany ... i still remember the first time i ever ventured out here via an agency was you guys ! Diana ... that exp is still well etched in my memory !
Sad day. I feel the end is near for the RGV. Yea we will still have a UTR or something but in the end it just won't be the same. It was always great to know with one phone call you get a 10 delivered every time. I remember the first time I saw Selma. I was like really I must be in heaven. That was years ago when it was alot easier for everyone.

I thank you for changing my life. All in all it was a great run. Sitting around the table exchanging pictures. Talking about each other laughing. Maybe after its all gone we can get the original group back together just to laugh around the table again. Redd Single1 to name few. Those were the days. Anyway sorry your leaving but the economy sucks in the RGV. I don't care what Obama says. Thanks for the memories Thanks for good times and thanks for the help!!
  • dcarr
  • 02-12-2016, 03:16 PM
Oh my. Good luck to you in future endeavors and hope someone helps out these lovely ladies. I know I haven't been as active as in the past but the memories will always be with me. Stay in touch.
I am having Salma withdrawals ������
I want all of them...does anyone know how to get ahold of them
^^^same
If I remember correctly, Salma should still have her P411 profile up... but yeah ... I don't have P411 either