Any chance of offering segments within the LA area?

For those of you that don't know, or haven't heard....LA is a big area. Any chance we could at least get a breakdown for providers in the SFV?

Thanks in advance.
We would sure love to break it up and create as many areas as we need, but without the traffic here, its going to be hard to justify right now.

We would like some ideas on how do we bring some of the HPX and RB folks over here and participate on both sites, build some awareness of Eccie around town.
What about a Santa Barbara area? Those who travel there, do they post in LA section like we do if we're in Orange County?
You would use the Los Angeles forum.
This would be a really great time to have it already segmented. As a fellow website guy I understand your stance on there not being enough justification. However in light of RB going down if this site was properly segmented one can argue that all the orphans would migrate here. Kind of an if you build it they will come situation. I'm just not a fan of HX as I think its not as friendly as Eccie.net.

Thanks for all you do!
Sorry but the traffic in California at this time does not warrant it. We are starting to see more ladies join but if there is just the occasional ad from them and none of you gents review them then no more segmentation is needed. You have to prove you want to use the site out here. I'm hoping you will!
We have established new California forums and changed the ad forums to better segment the area. We hope you like what we have done!
Thank you!!!