New info 😢

So I'm beginning my transfer from this life for a little while. As I mentioned before I'm gonna have to stop soon due to baby. I figure if I can't shave my kitty or see it, it's time to stop lol... I got a job today in my town❤❤❤.
Starting Friday I will have time constraints and will be putting my schedule up. Probably end of next month will be my last time with you all until I decide to come back if I do.

I will be traveling one more time to DSM and one more time to all my other places.
I just feel it's unsafe to travel and some at a certain point in pregnancy ya know.

I'm sad but excited about this RW thing as it's been since 2012 since I've experienced it.

Cedar Rapids we have a little more time together and I will be picking 1-2 of the great guys that have expressed very much sticking around that have respected my time and are gentle with me lol.

This is very sad for me as y'all have become my family and friends but I'm so excited for this future.

I might come back after depending on my feelings after but I will still probably talk to y'all on the board from time to time, I'll still be good for references to the girls and boys.

One of your most loving admirers~ Shayla