Democrats Once Again Elect Pelosi as Minority Leader.......

Which proves you can't cure stupid.

What has her tenure as Speaker and Minority Leader wrought? Success? Unity?

Neither. The Democrats do not seem to realize that she is part of the problem, not the solution. From her infamous statement....."we have to pass the Bill to see what's in it", to present, she has managed to hand over control of all three Branches of Government net to The Republicans.

Keep up the good work. You are now in the same club as Bernie. Less than irrelavent.
Yeah, they missed the message of a CHANGE election. Schumer is already making an ass out of himself and Pelosi is a fucking kook. They don't get it yet. Not sure the establishment Republicans are willing to change either.
  • Old-T
  • 11-30-2016, 06:35 PM
It is amazing that supposedly intelligent people don't seem to learn from their mistakes and failures.

Maybe they are not as intelligent as they want to believe.
But who's worse? ..... Pelosi or the dumb fucks that keep re-electing her, time after time after time? .....
When you consider that 2/3rd’s of all House members come from New York, California or Illinois the vote to re-elect Nancy Pelosi (134-to-63) takes appropriate context.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-house-leader/

But who's worse? ..... Pelosi or the dumb fucks that keep re-electing her, time after time after time? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
It's the dumb fucks. Without them, she wouldn't be a problem. I truly pity Californians. I was raised in SoCal and the liberal indoctrination is so extreme that the people don't even realize that there are alternative viewpoints.
It's the dumb fucks. Without them, she wouldn't be a problem. I truly pity Californians. I was raised in SoCal and the liberal indoctrination is so extreme that the people don't even realize that there are alternative viewpoints. Originally Posted by goodman0422

One side of my family moved to commieforny 30 years ago and took up the demoncrat religion. They no longer exist to me. fuckem

Maybe they are not as intelligent as they want US to believe. Originally Posted by Old-T
fify

She is considered to be most of the motivation behind the "agenda' of the ACA, because of the bankrupt condition of California's health care benefit for retirees, for which the State has lacked sufficient funds to support due in part to the outrageous overspending, thoughtless legislative adventures, and shrinking tax base as businesses and workers fled California ... with their "health care benefits" that were applicable in clinics outside the State.
The Democrats that would vote against her lost their offices in the last 6 years. Thanks Obama.
This pretty much sums up the intelligence of our leaders!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...00C7&FORM=VIRE
  • R.M.
  • 12-01-2016, 10:19 AM
Those left wingers are most certainly empty eggs.
This pretty much sums up the intelligence of our leaders!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...00C7&FORM=VIRE Originally Posted by love2fishfork
That is one of the classic moments in ignorance on display.
That scene should be in every History Book in every Civics class in America.
Can you amagine what was really going through the mind of that 4-Star Admiral as he pondered that statement.

Similiar to what must have gone through the mind of the Head of NASA when that moron Shiela Jackson Lee ask if they could run the Mars rover over to see the American Flag that our Astronuats had planted.

It makes you wonder who is the bigger imbecile. These moronic elected officials or the people who vote for them.
Scenes we'd like to see: a video of some guy blasting 40 pounds of cum on her face.
Scenes we'd like to see: a video of some guy blasting 40 pounds of cum on her face. Originally Posted by Prolongus
... I thought that's what she wears as makeup.... with highlights.

Instead of "pancake" ... "spongecake" ...
That sorry ass elitist actually had the nerve to say she was for the working class.
I would guess so as the working class has to pay for all of the shit she gives to people that do not do shit.