Best place to stay in Plano tomorrow ? ?♡♡

• Zena
  • 07-08-2017, 07:19 AM
Hello sexxyy~guys and girls!
Where is the best place to stay tomorrow W/ early check in~ in Plano ,Tx? From 12pm-whenever. or later.
I don't do the 3am incalls. I like daytime play. This isn't an ad. Just asking. I'm still getting a feel for Plano. You guys and girls know more than Google does. Thank you in advance. Love♡♡Zena♡♡
2000% recommend NYLO off Preston. Great hotel, sexy rooms, bar downstairs for meet n greet drinks. About 100 per night on weekends.
So true!

...You guys and girls know more than Google does.. Originally Posted by Zena
I'm such a sucker for a great boutique hotel. Their property in NYC is super cute if anyone ever heads that way.

2000% recommend NYLO off Preston. Great hotel, sexy rooms, bar downstairs for meet n greet drinks. About 100 per night on weekends. Originally Posted by KeepFrozen
2000% recommend NYLO off Preston. Great hotel, sexy rooms, bar downstairs for meet n greet drinks. About 100 per night on weekends. Originally Posted by KeepFrozen

All spot on, KF.....Fun place for a weekend "staycation" with the SO or a rendevouz w/ your atf...or both if you happen to enjoy livin' on the edge.

Plenty of fun, interesting restaurants mere minutes away...all sorts of shopping...music, clubs, etc. And tons of Uber drivers seconds away should Happy Hour drift into the early morning hours....
  • Zena
  • 07-08-2017, 02:33 PM
I'm sorry. I don't like NYLO. Had a bad experience there once.... I didn't like their a/c in their rooms. Pretty crappy- equipment. Man came to fix it 2 hours too late, he was about 75 or older and didn't speak good English. The decor- was meh. :/ Too many 21-24 year olds in there. Lol. Overpriced if you ask me. The bar is ok, but I don't go to a hotel for the bar, lol. Any other great recommendations?? I'm a comfort suites kind of girl. 70-100 a night, would be perfect
Although it doesn't HAVE to be that hotel.
Thank you in advance.
Maybe try the Cambria... not too far away from NYLO and just opened this past fall. Haven't stayed there yet but hear it's nice.

Sorry about your experience at NYLO... I'v never had a problem there ever.
Zena,

Unless you have to stay in Plano, I would suggest moving from Plano into north Dallas (Dallas, proper) someplace.

Plano tends to have a few issues at times. wink wink nudge nudge

But if Plano is the place that you prefer to stay, I really don't have any suggestions.

I'd just do priceline.com and get a cheap rate for whatever star level of property that you feel comfortable with.

It's the weekend. Might find some great deals.

Good luck. North Richardson, or anywhere in Richardson, is a better area to work out of and not far from Plano.

Just a few quick ideas.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
  • Zena
  • 07-09-2017, 06:57 AM
Magnuson?? Anybody stayed there ?
Thanks ! Z.
  • Zena
  • 07-09-2017, 07:04 AM
E~W , Plano is bad? Like LE activity ?? I was hoping I could avoid all that in Plano. Especially if I come in well dressed like a civilian. LOL.
West Plano is pricey. East Plano seems to be better, price wise. Yes I have to stay in Plano, long story. Lol. Maybe Central Plano. I'm hoping for a Comfort Suites / East or Central Plano. Thanks everyone for the good advice. I will check Cambria too.
  • Zena
  • 07-09-2017, 12:29 PM
I found it!.
I like The Colony!
I found it!.
I like The Colony! Originally Posted by Zena
Welcome to town!!!