This must be...

Well I'm guessing anyway that this is some of the "uncommon sense" that themystic speaks of?

https://www.wnd.com/2019/01/astoundi...ut-not-babies/
Well I'm guessing anyway that this is some of the "uncommon sense" that themystic speaks of?

https://www.wnd.com/2019/01/astoundi...ut-not-babies/ Originally Posted by tinman483
Don't the Nazis on the right want to limit government in peoples personal lives? I thought they were strict constitutionalists? The real hypocrisy is the fake religious bullshit. Come down from your spiritual hilltop. I cant hear you
Hey, that baby calf has a cash value. It can be sold later to become the prime ingredient in a Mig Mac.

Unborn human babies have no cash value.
What would Godless libtards know about spirituality?
  • oeb11
  • 01-31-2019, 07:45 AM
OP is citing fake news.

The text of the law is posted on forum
It limits abortion to 24 weeks.
LIAR!!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 07:52 AM

Unborn human babies have no cash value. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They have political value far beyond cash.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 07:55 AM
What would Godless libtards know about spirituality? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Your ignorance about spirituality and folks that do not believe in a god is showing.
See why I don't wana debate with themystic and the likes?
Change the subject (just like a politician) I didn't address rights of anyone, spiritual, religion etc! I didn't start off calling names or any of that childish nonsense!
The subject is about cow vs baby!

And oeb11 please send a link to the law! Let's see if it is fake!
See why I don't wana debate with themystic and the likes?
Change the subject (just like a politician) I didn't address rights of anyone, spiritual, religion etc! I didn't start off calling names or any of that childish nonsense!
The subject is about cow vs baby!

And oeb11 please send a link to the law! Let's see if it is fake! Originally Posted by tinman483
oeb said it was fake news. is it fake news or not. btw that cow in india is sacred
  • oeb11
  • 01-31-2019, 12:20 PM
In response to TM - who spouts Lies - I produced - seen below- the test of the law as written in NY State.
I labelled as fake news hysterical posts alleging babies would be aborted or killed at birth - hogwash.

TM - that is truly disgusting - but consistent with You DPST's - who view your own feelings as facts.

The post:with URL
Let's take a look at the law passed by the State of NY
https://nyassembly.gov/leg/?default_...&Memo=Y&Text=Y

26 ARTICLE 25-A 27 REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH ACT 28 Section 2599-aa. Policy and purpose. 29 2599-bb. Abortion. 30 § 2599-aa. Policy and purpose. The legislature finds that comprehen- 31 sive reproductive health care is a fundamental component of every indi- 32 vidual's health, privacy and equality. Therefore, it is the policy of 33 the state that: 34 1. Every individual has the fundamental right to choose or refuse 35 contraception or sterilization. 36 2. Every individual who becomes pregnant has the fundamental right to 37 choose to carry the pregnancy to term, to give birth to a child, or to 38 have an abortion, pursuant to this article. 39 3. The state shall not discriminate against, deny, or interfere with 40 the exercise of the rights set forth in this section in the regulation 41 or provision of benefits, facilities, services or information. 42 § 2599-bb. Abortion. 1. A health care practitioner licensed, certi- 43 fied, or authorized under title eight of the education law, acting with- 44 in his or her lawful scope of practice, may perform an abortion when, 45 according to the practitioner's reasonable and good faith professional 46 judgment based on the facts of the patient's case: the patient is within 47 twenty-four weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an 48 absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the 49 patient's life or health. 50 2. This article shall be construed and applied consistent with and 51 subject to applicable laws and applicable and authorized regulations 52 governing health care procedures.

feel free to click the link and read the full text - the newly passed law is above
It clearly states the criteria of within 24 weeks of commencement of pregnancy, or lack of fetal viability, or protect the patient's (mother's) life and health.
JS - You are correct that allegations about the law allowing abortion until 9 month birth are untrue
In addition, the text regarding practitioner within the lawful scope of practice: is standard for medical practice authorization.

This bill fits with Roe v Wade and standard state laws for abortion in most of the US - as I understand it.

I personally think abortion is a terrible choice - babies should be adopted out if needso- but it should be between a woman and her physician.

Punt the hysteria and keep it to the facts!
You are welcome, again, to click the link to the NY statute and read the complete bill - do so carefully - it can be misunderstood if not carefully read.

There are those - such as above - who will label this post fake news.
They are entitled to their own benighted DPST opinion as they are incapable of distinguishing their own feelings from Fact.
[QUOTE=oeb11;1061229241]In response to TM - who spouts Lies - I produced - seen below- the test of the law as written in NY State.
I labelled as fake news hysterical posts alleging babies would be aborted or killed at birth - hogwash.

TM - that is truly disgusting - but consistent with You DPST's - who view your own feelings as facts.

Calm Down oeb. The Nazi currently occupying the Oval office is pro choice but hes pro life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE
  • oeb11
  • 01-31-2019, 03:18 PM
Topic is abortion law
Look in a mirror
Topic is abortion law
Look in a mirror Originally Posted by oeb11
so is commenting on the presidents flip flopping views about abortion on topic. you did bring up fake political affiliations
OP is citing fake news.

The text of the law is posted on forum
It limits abortion to 24 weeks.
LIAR!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Who's the liar?? The law does allow abortion past 24 weeks in some cases.
  • oeb11
  • 01-31-2019, 07:21 PM
BG - read the law posted above
absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the 49 patient's life or health.
Or show me where i lied

DPST's know not how to process what is in black and white in front of them